This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
    The scum who chose to kill me instead of the outed roleblocker in Leelee deserved to lose (not sure which group it was either way bad decision)
    That would be Snake's group.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
      The scum who chose to kill me instead of the outed roleblocker in Leelee deserved to lose (not sure which group it was either way bad decision)
      I wasn't trying to kill you there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        I wasn't trying to kill you there.
        Yeah, we redirected you that night.

Comment

• I could do American Mini again. That game was so gloriously half-assed. But, like nobody wanted to play so I quit

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
            I could do American Mini again. That game was so gloriously half-assed. But, like nobody wanted to play so I quit
            I was trying, and I was recruited night one so ya someone else.was too lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
              Yeah, we redirected you that night.
              Mafia.

Decisions trees and decisions branches and decision leaves.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I'm here for the Tranny Nut Jiggling.
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91
                  Mafia Role Prodigy, you are The Selfless Hero. You are Town-Aligned. During every Night Phase, you may choose to target any one person, in which case any and all actions directed at that person will instead be re-directed towards yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. You MAY NOT discuss the game with anybody outside of the game thread.

Any questions or concerns regarding your role, feel free to PM me and ask.

I have all my roles still

Comment

• PSUShenanigans, you are The Doctor, Independent.

You are a smart Indian lad that has dedicated his entire life to medicine. You work 20 hours per day and have no time for anything else.

Thus, your ability is that you can choose to cure someone every night phase. If successful, they will be saved and you will get lots of Jewgolds, enough to finally retire and have a life.

Win condition: Successfully save someone's life.

You may communicate with: No one.
                    This woulda been fun. American Mini II!
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee
                      Snake002, you are The Right-Wing Radio Host, Republican.

You are a fatass loudmouth on Fox News Radio. You ‘earned’ your job by making stuff up and doing it the loudest. Your base is filled with crazy people, and you need it to keep growing or you’ll have to get a real job someday. So, keep spewing that conservative propaganda.

Thus, you have the ability to ‘brainwash’ two people every night phase with your conservative propaganda. You have the option of choosing two people every night phase who will be forced to vote for another person of your choosing on the next day’s lynch vote. The only catch is that you will also be locked into voting for the person you choose to ‘brainwash’ against.

Win condition: The Republicans reach cloture.

You may communicate with: No one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                        I have all my roles still
                        I'm such an awesome role-writer.

Simple, succinct and informative.

Comment

• Hey guys. I know most of my well wishers came from thus forum. I wanted to let you all know my surgery was successful. Will be a few days until I'm back. Thanks again for all the kind words
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                            Hey guys. I know most of my well wishers came from thus forum. I wanted to let you all know my surgery was successful. Will be a few days until I'm back. Thanks again for all the kind words
                            I expect you to show off your new robot eyes.

Congrats, get well, heal up and come back here on fire.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              Hey guys. I know most of my well wishers came from thus forum. I wanted to let you all know my surgery was successful. Will be a few days until I'm back. Thanks again for all the kind words

Comment

• Heh. Better than pretty much everybody else on the site, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X