This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    No big deal, i mean he did start it right?
    That he did. I had to delete his personal attack first. I feel like he provoked me, knowing how unstable my mind is... He was trying to get me in trouble.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Nah Robby Rob. Those posts got reported.
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Absolutely not. And you're right, my post was out of line. But this rascal needs to learn how to treat ladies.
        Sexist.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        If you go back over the conversation, you'll find clear evidence. If you have any complaints with any posts, by all means report them
        This absurd and kind of funny conversation isn't so much about that, Swag makes jokingly racist posts all the time. It's about deleting posts unfairly. And yes, you can call it a "personal attack," we both know Leelee and I go back and forth like that regularly and it isn't justified just like you don't see me reporting you when you make offensive jokes regularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
          Sexist.

This absurd and kind of funny conversation isn't so much about that, Swag makes jokingly racist posts all the time. It's about deleting posts unfairly.
          Walterfootball.com likes to promote discussion, sometimes the discussion gets playful and boisterous. If you are not happy with anything posted, by all means voice your displeasure by using the easy to locate report function
          sigpic

Comment

This absurd and kind of funny conversation isn't so much about that, Swag makes jokingly racist posts all the time. It's about deleting posts unfairly.
            Listen here, Jose, those posts violated the forum rules. I can only control what happens here, not elsewhere on the forum. I AM DOING MY DUTY TO KEEP THE FORUM CLEAN!

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              Walterfootball.com likes to promote discussion, sometimes the discussion gets playful and boisterous. If you are not happy with anything posted, by all means voice your displeasure by using the easy to locate report function
              Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Listen here, Jose, those posts violated the forum rules. I can only control what happens here, not elsewhere on the forum. I AM DOING MY DUTY TO KEEP THE FORUM CLEAN!
              Lol, seriously guys?

You both smell like sheep sex.

Comment

Lol, seriously guys?

You both smell like sheep sex.
                No thats just me
                sigpic

Comment

• Well while we're keeping this forum clean and appropriate, how about the thread title gets changed.

Comment

• I am more like sweat from the testicles of a bull.

Increases amount of poon received by 50%, 40% of the time.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Well while we're keeping this forum clean and appropriate, how about the thread title gets changed.
                      You got it.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Well while we're keeping this forum clean and appropriate, how about the thread title gets changed.
                        We talking about another Robley we know
                        sigpic

Comment

• Wow you guys are both acting like immature tools.

As in Robley and Swag
                          Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                          The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                          THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                          THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• I...I don't even know what the new title means...

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I am more like sweat from the testicles of a bull.

Increases amount of poon received by 50%, 40% of the time.
                            You're a virgin.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            We talking about another Robley we know
                            LIES.

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                            Wow you guys are both acting like immature tools.

As in Robley and Swag
                            You're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                              Wow you guys are both acting like immature tools.

As in Robley and Swag
                              *Mod fist bump*
                              sigpic

Comment

• Perfect. Eventually it will come to you and you'll be wildly offended.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X