X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi McNulty
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• I wanna be a mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Perfect. Eventually it will come to you and you'll be wildly offended.
        It won't come to me, I literally know nothing about PR besides the fact that he...posts on WF? I'm genuinely curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          I wanna be a mod.
          You will be next

Comment

• Hahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
              You will be next
              You'll finally have a supporter at the top.

Comment

• Who is this Monk fellow?

Comment

• I'm so sorry guys. My bro got on my account, and of course being the troll that he is ruined my PSU Mafia strategy and tried to get me banned.
                  You can call me Roy Mustang. Or just Lieutenant Colonel. Hell, you can call me the Flame Alchemist. Whatever you do, remember the pain.
                  Roy Mustang: ... I LOVE DOGS!
                  Master Sergeant Kain Feury: Really ya' mean it?
                  Roy Mustang: But of course! Dogs embody loyalty they follow their masters commands above all else!Be a jerk to them and they don't complain and they never once beg for a paycheck!Trust me Fuery they're the great servants of man! Loyal canine how we salute Thee!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-EIZz_fwA4&fmt=18

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyMustang View Post
                    I'm so sorry guys. My bro got on my account, and of course being the troll that he is ruined my PSU Mafia strategy and tried to get me banned.
                    So...your twitter was hacked?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      So...your twitter was hacked?
                      No, he got into my account because I forgot to sign-out before I left the house to do some stuff.
                      You can call me Roy Mustang. Or just Lieutenant Colonel. Hell, you can call me the Flame Alchemist. Whatever you do, remember the pain.
                      Roy Mustang: But of course! Dogs embody loyalty they follow their masters commands above all else!Be a jerk to them and they don't complain and they never once beg for a paycheck!Trust me Fuery they're the great servants of man! Loyal canine how we salute Thee!

Comment

No, he got into my account because I forgot to sign-out before I left the house to do some stuff.
                        Your brother's about 13 years old, isn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          Your brother's about 13 years old, isn't he?
                          Yep.

Comment

Yep.
                            Thought so. Tell your parents he's a racist homophobe.

Comment

• People have tried the "my little brother posted that and thus I can't be accountable for anything I said" thing before. The obvious follow up is what's to stop it from happening again if you played another game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                Thought so. Tell your parents he's a racist homophobe.
                                He's not really. He just graduated from the Youtube Commenters School of Trolling.
                                But away, every post made after I had Morgus pinned was his stupidness.

Comment

Working...
                                X