This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    I am guessing Leelee, but could be alt ala Monkers.

Either way, if you are alt, or real human, we have lots of fun in these games, ruffle feathers, get emotions riled up. Just beware the Eye of Mrogu, that guy is more passionate trying to lynch one of Walt's real life friends, than that kid was his whole entire life.
    Wait I have an alt? Or are you talking about my alt Gronk?
    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Wait I just did too lol

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
        Wait I have an alt? Or are you talking about my alt Gronk?
        You Leelee alt, your footballguy2ky alt, your RackcitySteelers alt.

Give or take.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

You Leelee alt, your footballguy2ky alt, your RackcitySteelers alt.

Give or take.
          Wait your saying I'm am alt?

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Im not one of his alts, I live in Seattle

Comment

Wait your saying I'm am alt?
              Alt lifestyle. R u an alt? or just trolling? or really like this?

Originally posted by football2ky View Post
              Im not one of his alts, I live in Seattle
              Its cool, more messing with Monk than anything. Happy to have you. Make sure you ask lots of questions, if you play, cuz recent noobs have been so bad that the entire concept of mafia was lost on them.

We have fun around here, rile each other up, and get a good game going.
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Alt lifestyle. R u an alt? or just trolling? or really like this?

Its cool, more messing with Monk than anything. Happy to have you. Make sure you ask lots of questions, if you play, cuz recent noobs have been so bad that the entire concept of mafia was lost on them.

1)I'm not an alt, I'm just stupid.
                2) your telling him to ask questions and I asked questions and everyone got mad at me lol

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

1)I'm not an alt, I'm just stupid.
                  2) your telling him to ask questions and I asked questions and everyone got mad at me lol
                  Me and Jepg thought it was funny.

Well, you gotta learn somehow, ya know what I'm sayin', Vern.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok cool! I will ask questions

Comment

• You really shouldn't have told everyone that you were scum and implored them to lynch you as you were in scum chats with Swag and Morgus. That was your biggest mistake I felt.
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend
                      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                        Ok cool! I will ask questions
                        If you are scum, then you will have teammates in chat to talk to and figure out things. If you are town, then you are on your own, but if you don't understand your role, then PM the mod. If you don't understand the thread, then try and ask, but remember that scum is trying to get you to screw up and be lynched or killed, so they may trick you.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Of course me and Jepg liked it, as well we were both scum, and it was funny as hell to us to watch unfold.
                          sigpic

Comment

If you are scum, then you will have teammates in chat to talk to and figure out things. If you are town, then you are on your own, but if you don't understand your role, then PM the mod. If you don't understand the thread, then try and ask, but remember that scum is trying to get you to screw up and be lynched or killed, so they may trick you.
                            So scum wants to kill town, and town wants scum to die. Scum can murder and popular vote of everyone for lynch.The thing that confused me was that there was the ohio state, syracuse and kielbasa factions. Do they work together?

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                              So scum wants to kill town, and town wants scum to die. Scum can murder and popular vote of everyone for lynch.The thing that confused me was that there was the ohio state, syracuse and kielbasa factions. Do they work together?
                              Well it was a large game, and there will be lots on misinformation, the ohio state was a misinformation, the keilbasa and syracuse were cult factions. 39 players, one main scum, two cults, and lots and lots of town.
                              sigpic

Comment

• They were separate factions.

Syracuse won the game. There is usually independent roles as well that have "odd" or other type win claims. Walt didn't have as many of these in his game
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X