Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It does induce tumblrweeds
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Hahaha, it does indeed.
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jepg View Post
        Hahaha, it does indeed.
        You ever considered modding a game?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          You ever considered modding a game?
          Yep, will be doing 2/3 this summer.
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jepg View Post
            Yep, will be doing 2/3 this summer.
            Any themes on those? What size will they be
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              Any themes on those? What size will they be
              Wall Street Mafia - should be completely different to any game previously on these forums (really want this as big as can be)
              Archer mini mafia - just trying out some of the new roles I created and writing jokes (18-21)
              Mindfuck Madia - screwing with people in Mafia format (20ish)
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

              Comment


              • I look forward to receiving excellent roles in all 3
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Unkillable, unlynchable SK.
                  Originally posted by JoeLegend
                  You guys are right im wrong.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                    Unkillable, unlynchable SK.
                    Better mason me with Morgus again too, people hate to give me credit for doing anything so he can have it
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Better mason me with Morgus again too, people hate to give me credit for doing anything so he can have it
                      I don't think anyone will get any credit for Mindfuck
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend
                      You guys are right im wrong.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                        I don't think anyone will get any credit for Mindfuck
                        Im intrigued yet so very afraid
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Will possibly run after Rack City.
                          Originally posted by JoeLegend
                          You guys are right im wrong.

                          Comment


                          • Consider me signed up
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                              Wall Street Mafia - should be completely different to any game previously on these forums (really want this as big as can be)
                              Archer mini mafia - just trying out some of the new roles I created and writing jokes (18-21)
                              Mindfuck Madia - screwing with people in Mafia format (20ish)
                              You may want to go throw these in the other thread so I can add them. Just saying
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                              Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                              Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                              Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                              Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                You may want to go throw these in the other thread so I can add them. Just saying
                                Wall Street is in there already and I didn't think we needed to add minis?
                                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                                You guys are right im wrong.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X