Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So after binge-watching Archer, I agree with Gong that there needs to be an Archer mafia game.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
      So after binge-watching Archer, I agree with Gong that there needs to be an Archer mafia game.
      It will be glorious. not sure if Jepg had worked on it at all or if, we were just talking, but yes, there needs to be an Archer mafia
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
        So after binge-watching Archer, I agree with Gong that there needs to be an Archer mafia game.
        No question. That would be awesome. I really like it when I know the characters in a game, compared to not knowing what any roles may be other than my own.

Comment

• I am considering writing a Vanilla Mafia, but haven't put it all together in my head yet.
          sigpic
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            I am considering writing a Vanilla Mafia, but haven't put it all together in my head yet.
            I am confused to what vanilla would mean

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
              I am confused to what vanilla would mean
              No abilities probably.

Comment

• Oh.. weird

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                  No abilities probably.
                  This would be genius. Everyone is Vanilla
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh.. weird
                    Those are actual standard mafia games. What's played here is considered role madness.
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

This would be genius. Everyone is Vanilla
                      Let's do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                        Those are actual standard mafia games. What's played here is considered role madness.
                        Interesting. But those games at least have a killer and at least a couple others?

Comment

Interesting. But those games at least have a killer and at least a couple others?
                          During night phases, Mafia commune and vote to kill a player.
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

We like it kinky around here
                            sigpic

Comment

During night phases, Mafia commune and vote to kill a player.
                              That seems ok. This just seems better

Comment

We like it kinky around here
                                I love it kinky

Comment

Working...
                                X