X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I prefer role madness as well.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Avenge meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        Lets be honest, who would kill Chg? Why? He's totes irrelevant in every game he's played.
        How dare you.

Comment

• You left me in History mafia, but I will avenge your death.

I still remember the game you were scum with Guru, and some other people.

Comment

• Oh, you mean the best scum game in WF history?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              Oh, you mean the best scum game in WF history?
              No, the best scum game in WF history was the same game you abandoned me and Donny took your spot.

Comment

I didn't see anyone bring up Superheroes.

Comment

No, the best scum game in WF history was the same game you abandoned me and Donny took your spot.
                  lol, please.

Flawless victory, son. Flawless.

Comment

lol, please.

Flawless victory, son. Flawless.
                    My scum game > Your scum game.

Donny scum game > Guru scum game.

And aint **** you could do about that.

Comment

• Oh yea we also had Hyper. He tried to kill me at the end, but he was the third wheel on a unit of dominance.

Comment

• Exactly. We had to do it with Ckane and ****ing Elli, and were STILL flawless.

Comment

• I don't remember exactly the game, but I called them out as scum and no one listened to me.

You couldn't stop me if you tried.

Comment

I don't remember exactly the game, but I called them out as scum and no one listened to me.

You couldn't stop me if you tried.
                            Yeah, and Elli had that **** up where I still can't believe he wasn't lynched over. Whatever, flawless.

Was that the game where I went after you hard and you said after the game that I had you str8 shook? lolololol.

Comment

Yeah, and Elli had that **** up where I still can't believe he wasn't lynched over. Whatever, flawless.

Was that the game where I went after you hard and you said after the game that I had you str8 shook? lolololol.
                              Donny and I did it with Hyper coming in only when he felt like it.

Nah, boi. It gotta be them drugs talking for you.

Comment

You played as scum past two days? Huh. Who knew?
                                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Working...
                                X