Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm confused now. Hrmph.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
      I'm not the best at everything.
      .

      Comment


      • Not the game. I'm more interested in my role.

        Comment


        • If that's true, wraith is such a fag. You're not even top 5 on my **** list.

          Comment


          • Can you lynch someone already. Preferably, MD4L.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
              Can you lynch someone already. Preferably, MD4L.
              I disagree, we need to let the day drag out for a week or two.

              Comment


              • Unlynch No Lynch

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                  Unlynch No Lynch
                  You know you liked it

                  Comment


                  • i diid [email protected]

                    Comment


                    • Is Town this incompetent in every Mafia game you guys have done?
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                      I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                        Is Town this incompetent in every Mafia game you guys have done?
                        Just go read the 5ish pages before the end-game write-up of the last 2 Mafia games.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                          Is Town this incompetent in every Mafia game you guys have done?
                          Yes. It was funny at first, but kind of sad now.

                          Comment


                          • After reading parts of the Midnight of Madness Mafia, I have no idea how CKane lived so long for exactly the reasons Swag posted in the thread. I think I have a pretty good idea of what NOT to do when the next Mafia comes up.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                            I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                              After reading parts of the Midnight of Madness Mafia, I have no idea how CKane lived so long for exactly the reasons Swag posted in the thread. I think I have a pretty good idea of what NOT to do when the next Mafia comes up.
                              You should have joined way back when I asked you to, *******.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                                After reading parts of the Midnight of Madness Mafia, I have no idea how CKane lived so long for exactly the reasons Swag posted in the thread. I think I have a pretty good idea of what NOT to do when the next Mafia comes up.
                                It is always easier from the outside.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X