• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    He is fun, is he not?
    He enhances the game experience.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      Swag. Like mafia again? Plz?
      I was willing to play lol
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

He enhances the game experience.
        Too many are scared of him though. It must be his name. they say a strong name is what you need to intimidate people.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
          He is fun, is he not?
          No, I enjoy surviving
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
            No, I enjoy surviving
            I think he just enjoyed fictionally raping you, so he has a hard on for you now. lol

It did help when he claimed PGO in the thread though after you tried to kill him and no one noticed and kept targeting him.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I didn't try to kill him. I targeted Daniel that night phase. Probably a good thing too, 2 times I've had killing abilities and both times I didn't kill SwAg and in doing so probably spurred my team towards victory.
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• I'm starting to like Monk's style
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                  I didn't try to kill him. I targeted Daniel that night phase. Probably a good thing too, 2 times I've had killing abilities and both times I didn't kill SwAg and in doing so probably spurred my team towards victory.
                  When you target me, bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    I'm starting to like Monk's style
                    Siging that. I'm dead doe
                    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• I got killed day 1 so am I tier 1?
                      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                        I got killed day 1 so am I tier 1?
                        You don't seem to understand this concept.

... Actually, you don't seem to understand any concepts.
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

You don't seem to understand this concept.

... Actually, you don't seem to understand any concepts.
                          Hahahaha and thats why he is dead.

Comment

• You don't get it, tier 1s have crossed the singularity. It's not that they can't understand you, it's that you can't understand them.

Comment

• Monk, you've basically become the honey boo-boo of mafia. That's not a good thing.

Comment

• No, he's the HAL-9000.

Comment

Working...
                                X