Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    No, he's the HAL-9000.
    I'm sorry Chg, I can't let you suggest that.

    Comment


    • It's been suggested.

      Comment


      • I still don't exactly understand why I'm dead but I look forward to follow the rest of the game. I WILL NOT dead post at all
        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

        CMD VI Runner Up

        Comment


        • He's the Dr. Gonzo of mafia. One of God's prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

          Comment


          • Gong, the funny part is is that u fought my lynch more than any of them.
            2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

            CMD VI Runner Up

            Comment


            • Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
              Gong, the funny part is is that u fought my lynch more than any of them.
              Post in the thread. Don't be scared of blue, i got your back.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                Post in the thread. Don't be scared of blue, i got your back.
                No. I want to increase my rep.
                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                CMD VI Runner Up

                Comment


                • Join my group guys!
                  http://forum.walterfootball.com/group.php?groupid=19
                  2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                  CMD VI Runner Up

                  Comment


                  • You know what? I'm down with Monk.

                    **** y'all
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      You know what? I'm down with Monk.

                      **** y'all
                      Always riding my coattails.

                      so sad.

                      Comment


                      • I need some input on whether something is crossing a line.

                        Anyone wanna help me out?
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                          I joined. I think. I tried to join at least.
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I need some input on whether something is crossing a line.

                            Anyone wanna help me out?
                            Yeah, I have pretty well developed sense of morality. PM me.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                              Yeah, I have pretty well developed sense of morality. PM me.
                              Wait I quoted the wrong post
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                              CMD VI Runner Up

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I need some input on whether something is crossing a line.

                                Anyone wanna help me out?
                                Sure.
                                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                                CMD VI Runner Up

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X