This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    I think the neckbeard must be furrious with me for debacling his game.
    Nah.

Walter, Robley, and Ckane may be out for blood next game, though.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• They'll just try to debacle the Batman game.

Comment

They'll just try to debacle the Batman game.
        Already thinking about reviving the scum recruiter
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

They'll just try to debacle the Batman game.
          Johnny I don't mean to be annoying but will I be allowed to play in that game? Just make an extra Indy role with no abilities or something lol. I could be the dectives son or something lol.
          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Monk did actually try to play
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
              Monk did actually try to play
              And I did bring some laughs along the way to death. But it's not I could do anything to prevent my lynch

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                And I did bring some laughs along the way to death. But it's not I could do anything to prevent my lynch
                You could have not posted most of the things you posted. That would've done.
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  You could have not posted most of the things you posted. That would've done.
                  I even role claimed and I got lynched what could I have done?

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                    I even role claimed and I got lynched what could I have done?
                    not roleclaimed

Comment

• you understand that roleclaiming is bad, right? the only time you should ever claim is if you out scum. i pretty much gave you a great list of advice that you ignored. i suggest you read back up and take it into consideration.

you did try, though. now you just need to get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        Already thinking about reviving the scum recruiter
                        That would be amazing.

Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                        Johnny I don't mean to be annoying but will I be allowed to play in that game? Just make an extra Indy role with no abilities or something lol. I could be the dectives son or something lol.
                        After that game, I don't see why not. As long as you don't go nuts again. And there are no boring roles like that. Every role is going to be awesome. Because Batman is awesome, and the best thing about him is his villains.

Comment

• Besides, I want as many active people as I can get. I have about 30 roles written, and ideas for more.

Comment

• Should fill up really quick. Probably one of the most hyped I've been for a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                              Should fill up really quick. Probably one of the most hyped I've been for a game.
                              Someone ain't getting a good role in Mind**** Mafia.
                              Originally posted by JoeLegend
                              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                                Someone ain't getting a good role in Mind**** Mafia.
                                I don't know if I wanna play a gane with the intention of making me go crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X