• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was recruited by a website ad
    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• So when is the next game getting started?

I was going to take a longer break, but I may buckle and play the next one.

Comment

• Johnny, since the Batman has a good number of roles, you may want to put it up a little early so we fill it.

Comment

• It's been awhile, but I've played mafia. I know I just signed up, but I'd like to get a spot on the next game if I could. I've been reading Walt's mock drafts for a few years now, I never got around to the forum though until recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions View Post
            It's been awhile, but I've played mafia. I know I just signed up, but I'd like to get a spot on the next game if I could. I've been reading Walt's mock drafts for a few years now, I never got around to the forum though until recently.
            We always need players. Post more on the site to prove you won't go inactive, and then we'll be sure to let you play. (PS next game is a Batman themed Mafia)

Comment

• I don't think you have anything to worry about. I have a feeling this will be my new place to discuss football. Haven't been apart of an NFL forum in awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions View Post
                I don't think you have anything to worry about. I have a feeling this will be my new place to discuss football. Haven't been apart of an NFL forum in awhile.
                Look out for the sign-up thread. It sounds like it might be thrown up tonight. New people are always welcome.

Comment

• Monk banned? WTF has happened?
                  Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Not banned. Leelee'd. JAS should put signup up in next couple days

Comment

• Going to wait until AT gets a little closer to completion, but I will soon.

Comment

• Hey guys, now that VMA is over, I think I'll put up the Arkham Mafia Sign Up thread tonight during the game. But we won't start it until Adventure Time is almost completed, even if it fills up fast.

Comment

• Woohoo.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                            So I have some ideas for a Harry Potter mafia, though I'm not confident at all in my ability to run a game or even finish the ideas I've had so far

Any takers on my notes?
                            Just saying
                            JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                              Just saying
                              I'll take.

Especially since I literally just reread the 7th book 3 days ago and am now rewatching all the movies as we speak.

Comment

• Harry Potter is the McDonald's hamburger's of Fantasy writing.
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                                X