Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. We're really in a bleak, desolate wasteland of Mafia right now.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• And my games. Which are great.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Would anybody be interested in doing a Chris Chan Mafia game?

Comment

• I don't even know who, or what that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
            I don't even know who, or what that is.
            http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...52434380,d.aWM
            https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Chris-chan/People

Comment

• I've got an idea for a Hunger Games-style game. Not so much based on the characters as the setting.
              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                I've got an idea for a Hunger Games-style game. Not so much based on the characters as the setting.
                THAT WOULD BE COOL.
                If you could pull it off.
                We need someone to put a mini up. I love minis.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                  THAT WOULD BE COOL.
                  If you could pull it off.
                  We need someone to put a mini up. I love minis.
                  Yeah, it'd take a lot of planning. I'm starting to write it right now.

It'd definitely be a fast moving game, though.
                  Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Awesome....
                    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• 10000. Suck it.
                      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                        Yeah, it'd take a lot of planning. I'm starting to write it right now.

It'd definitely be a fast moving game, though.
                        If it's gonna be more then a mini make sure to put it down in the registration thread so I can add it
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Being dead early sucks
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• stop being a good mafia player
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I'm having a totally weird day.

I dated this girl I went to high school with from my grade last summer. Anyhow she's now dating and living with one of my little leaguers I coached from back in the day. Ps I'm 30

Comment

• I wish we had a Firefly mafia

Comment

Working...
                                X