Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the TB game; I think I'll retire.

The Arkham botch will haunt me for the rest of my life. It's just so frusturating. I don't know what else to say. I'm just done after this.

Comment

• lol @ "quitting" a hobby
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
        After the TB game; I think I'll retire.

The Arkham botch will haunt me for the rest of my life. It's just so frusturating. I don't know what else to say. I'm just done after this.
        Too bad. Bottoms Up was what I'll remember you by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
          After the TB game; I think I'll retire.

You will bounce back

Don't worry about it, these not roleclaim/character claim rules are confusing as one game its one not to do and another game at the same time, its the opoosite. Hard to keep it all separate.

If you want to take a game off, then take one off, but I wouldn't quit cuz you were modkilled. Nazi Mod modkilled me day one of double dash, and it took out Sancho as well. So, I got two people modkilled on day one before.

Live and learn.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Gotcha. I anticipate I'll be back, Im just gonna take a break for a bit.

Comment

• yo someone tell me when a new game is up

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• I tried sending this privately to Chg91, but he has exceeded his PM storage (how is that possible for a moderator? :P).

I hope it's okay to post here. Obviously just ignore it or delete it if you don't want it here. Hopefully you think it's a cool idea though:

I'll try to keep this relatively short and to the point.

I am organizing a "Game of Mafia Champions", which will feature the very best players from a bunch of different mafia communities. A cross-site game.

This is a very huge, very ambitious and very unique project. It's an experiment in seeing what happens when different mafia cultures clash. Also, it's a chance to let the best mafia players on the internet face off against each other.

The first game of this kind has already been completed (15+ mafia sites participated) and it was a huge success. If the mods are okay with it, I can link to it if you guys want to check it out.

I am now trying to gather players for the second game which will start sometime around October 14. And I wanted to ask you if your site would be interested in having a representative in this game?

I will let you guys decide completely by yourself how you choose this representative, whether it be by public poll or the mods electing the representative or some third thing. The only thing I would ask is that you please only send someone who you deem to be a “champion” or a good player who is excited about playing. Please no "troll representative" :P

Extra information about the game:

- Each game day is 24 hours (night is included in this) with weekends being one combined day. This means that the players need to be prepared to post actively every day. This is very important. There will most likely be around 25 players and the game should last less than 2 weeks.

- As for the setup, this isn't decided, but it will likely be a semi-open setup with potential roles being listed in the OP - without revealing which are actually in the game.

- If your site wants to, you guys are very free to spectate the game. We will also have a spectator chat on Skype set up which anyone not in the game can be invited to. It was very fun for the first one and attracted people from a bunch of different sites.

Note: It really is important that the chosen person can post every day. If there isn’t anyone on your site who would be able to manage this fast paced format, then that is obviously understandable and you could instead have a representative for one of the future games if you so wish .

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope that you’re as excited about this as I am. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
                Thingyman

Comment

• tldr i m king of mafia

Comment

• I vote monk

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                      I vote monk
                      Obviously we all do.

Thingyman, monk is a mafia prodigy. He's a once in a generation talent. You have to take him.

Comment

• I'm very active and could do that. Send me a link.
                        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• I vote Monk.

Comment

• Monk 2012!

Comment

• Originally posted by Naugus View Post
                              Monk 2012!
                              Your username is too similar to mine dammit.

Comment

• I noticed that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X