Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really it should be someone who is actually good at mafia.

Someone find Hyperborean.

Comment

• Let's send Leelee or gong. That will teach them
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• I vote IR

Comment

• IR wouldnt be as good on another site

Hes good here because everyone knows hes smart and takes every goddamn thing he says as gospel, which leads to a ridiculous lynch of the bodyguard on the very first ****ing day of the all-stars game that someone had been very excited to play.

Comment

• I vote we send Leelee to hack them, and completely debacle their game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
              IR wouldnt be as good on another site

Hes good here because everyone knows hes smart and takes every goddamn thing he says as gospel, which leads to a ridiculous lynch of the bodyguard on the very first ****ing day of the all-stars game that someone had been very excited to play.
              That's just the bad players.

Comment

• If we're being serious, I'd say Rags.

IR is good but Prod is right, Leelee and Gong lolno, and Blue is overrated as ****.

Comment

• I would be god on another site
                  2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                    I would be god on another site
                    Shhhh, the adults are talking.

Comment

• Rags would do well on another site. Wouldn't have 13 people targeting him every night, and he could actually function.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
                        If we're being serious, I'd say Rags.

IR is good but Prod is right, Leelee and Gong lolno, and Blue is overrated as ****.
                        Do we want to impress them, or what? If so, it's IR. But he does have a tremendous advantage here as he's respected, but he did earn it.

Gong would likely dominate as well.

I'd say Rags has really adapted finely to games here too. Getting reads, stretching things out, etc. We'd need somebody who could come in and play their style regardless of who else is there.

I say Gong. Gong was Gong from his very first game onwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                          Rags would do well on another site. Wouldn't have 13 people targeting him every night, and he could actually function.
                          Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                          Do we want to impress them, or what? If so, it's IR. But he does have a tremendous advantage here as he's respected, but he did earn it.

Gong would likely dominate as well.

I'd say Rags has really adapted finely to games here too. Getting reads, stretching things out, etc. We'd need somebody who could come in and play their style regardless of who else is there.

I say Gong. Gong was Gong from his very first game onwards.

In my humble opinion, Rags is pretty easily the best player here.

And lolno for Gong.

Comment

• What about a darkhorse like Cory or Jepg? Both players are both extremely talanted

Comment

• People who are saying gong are silly. He has a schtick. Its cool that you think hes funny, but he would get crushed on another site.

Rag was good from what I remember and might be the best active player left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
                                In my humble opinion, Rags is pretty easily the best player here.

And lolno for Gong.
                                Hey now.

And he's not easily better than IR.

Comment

Working...
                                X