X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
    Anybody else in the mood for Waffles?
    I've been waiting for the Waffles role to be lynched for days. Knew he had to be one of the roles.

EDIT: Not saying I knew it was NLights. Just figured Waffles would be the name of one of the Troll roles.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Sorry, stupid post, didn't reveal anything, but some may not see it that way.

Anyways, I basically said that the town is stupid.

It's a numbers game, and by lynching me they just failed the math.

#anothertownloss
      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
        Sorry, stupid post, didn't reveal anything, but some may not see it that way.

#anothertownloss
        Town lost a long time ago. A cynic might say it was right when they started playing. Losing is kind of Town's modus operandi, really.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          Sorry, stupid post, didn't reveal anything, but some may not see it that way.

#anothertownloss
          Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
            Town lost a long time ago. A cynic might say it was right when they started playing. Losing is kind of Town's modus operandi, really.
            Scum has been overpowered in probably every game. I know when I was scum we could do whatever we wanted basically.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
              Scum has been overpowered in probably every game. I know when I was scum we could do whatever we wanted basically.
              I feel like this wouldn't be brought up if Town hadn't lynched the Doctor on Day 1, not once, but twice. Town just makes bad decisions.

Blue is right

Comment

Yeah, like not kill anybody because you were afraid you were being watched.

Comment

I feel like this wouldn't be brought up if Town hadn't lynched the Doctor on Day 1, not once, but twice. Town just makes bad decisions.
                  Have you even played in any of the Mafia games?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                    Yeah, like not kill anybody because you were afraid you were being watched.
                    I don't know what you are talking about. All I know is we couldn't even die at night...Scum has been overpowered in ever game.

But won't be in mine

Comment

• sorry chg, i didn't think any of that was bad at all, ill hush up till after
                      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Have you even played in any of the Mafia games?
                        Nope, but the current is really making me wish I had.

And I've gone back to look at some of the old Mafia games, and I have to say Town just...doesn't make good decisions. And it consistently doesn't make good decisions. I mean, forcing the only people who could kill the Vamps at night to roleclaim was an awful move.

Blue is right

Comment

And I've gone back to look at some of the old Mafia games, and I have to say Town just...doesn't make good decisions. And it consistently doesn't make good decisions. I mean, forcing the only people who could kill the Vamps at night to roleclaim was an awful move.
                          How were they supposed to know that the Slayers were the only ones who could kill the vampires? Hell, nobody even knew there was a faction called the vampires until the very end.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                            How were they supposed to know that the Slayers were the only ones who could kill the vampires? Hell, nobody even knew there was a faction called the vampires until the very end.
                            I feel like Town abdicated all right to complain about non-Town being overpowered when CKane basically flashed a huge "Lynch Me" sign everytime he posted and still won.

Blue is right

Comment

The pressured roleclaiming is just stupid, and the worst thing that they do. They don't understand how useful that info is to scum.

Oh, and I didn't think my alignment guessing was bad.

Comment

I feel like Town abdicated all right to complain about non-Town being overpowered when CKane basically flashed a huge "Lynch Me" sign everytime he posted and still won.
                                Thats true. Even worse was when we tried to kill him, and he survived the killing in the writeup.

Later on in the game after that, the only mafia members left were me and Centurion. We considered calling out Ckane, but knew that the other faction had a kill ability and would just kill us for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X