Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a 64 person LOTR game with 10k posts in 3 game days. But their game days last from 6 am til 9 pm(it can vary) and the thread is locked overnight. Highest vote total is lynched at the end of Day1. They also have this thing called ITAs where people can die during the day.

Comment

• 10k posts? How can anyone ever read up?

Comment

• I have a mini ready for 12 players, possibly 14. I'd like to do a small mafia first before modding a big game.
        Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
          10k posts? How can anyone ever read up?
          Most don't read everything.

Also they have a number of different roles. Day vig, mechanical seer and they have a lot of town vigs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            Most don't read everything.

Also they have a number of different roles. Day vig, mechanical seer and they have a lot of town vigs.
            What is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
              What is this?
              They get mechanical information about the game. Like if certain roles can communicate, maybe find out if a type of role is in the game, things of that nature.

Comment

• Also, every bit of slang is different. You get peeked, not investigated, seers not cops, angels not protectors, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                  Made a mini that can be played when Creepy Pasta is about halfway done. NFL QB Mini Mafia. Would like someone who doesn't normally play in mini's to look it over. Will have about 17 roles.
                  Someone look at this please, I'll PM you the Google Doc
                  Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  So I'm trying out one game before this Champions game and holy f*ck they do things waaaaay different. Evidently we play the slow kids version.
                  They're nerds. We cool.
                  It's a 64 person LOTR game with 10k posts in 3 game days. But their game days last from 6 am til 9 pm(it can vary) and the thread is locked overnight. Highest vote total is lynched at the end of Day1. They also have this thing called ITAs where people can die during the day.
                  Holy ****.
                  They get mechanical information about the game. Like if certain roles can communicate, maybe find out if a type of role is in the game, things of that nature.
                  Weird. I don't like the sound of that.
                  Last edited by football2ky; 10-16-2013, 01:56 PM. Reason: Spelling little ****ers

Comment

• I love the day vig role because it keeps people from just spamming role claims.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                      They keep percentages on everything it seems too, with rankings based on those percentages. People were quoting the percentages of times they were mislynched as opposed to being lynched accurately and ranking how that landed (as long as you had played 20+ games).
                      I am actually the person who spearheaded this database. You can find it here: http://www.checkmywwstats.com/

We're thinking of expanding it to also include other sites. So for example if a few guys on this site wanted to collect data, I could teach you guys how to do it, and you could have your own database.

Comment

• I'm the best

Database over
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I'm the bestest

DatabasedGod

Comment

• I am your Prince.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                              I am your Prince.
                              I am your King.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
                                I am your King.