This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    So this is what it likes to be dead or not modding a Mafia game while everyone else is playing.

Rags I don't even want to look at that monstrosity you got yourself into.
    It's a website of you's.

Comment

• These guys are fun.

Comment

• The funniest part is people going "IT"S AN OFF TOPIC POST OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
          The funniest part is people going "IT"S AN OFF TOPIC POST OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!"
          Just post tons of pictures of supermodels and watch them rage.

Comment

That's cause they actually keeps detailed records. We get drunk and yell.
            I know nothing of dis, Carlito
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I am pretty sure I would get 63 votes on day one if I played there. They would also ban me and go out afterwards and hate jerk themselves off while crying.

I mean, from the few pages I read, it seemed way to civil there. **** that nonsese, go for the throat, build the pressure, and see if people get so pissed they get themselves modkilled. Now that is mafia
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Had a quick look - someone wanted to lynch Ragnarok for being useless. I approve.
                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                  Had a quick look - someone wanted to lynch Ragnarok for being useless. I approve.
                  Really, lol? link?

Comment

• I've already figured this game out.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                      Had a quick look - someone wanted to lynch Ragnarok for being useless. I approve.
                      On this site, you're expected to have a list of town/scum reads within a few hours. Our forum style is vastly different.

Comment

On this site, you're expected to have a list of town/scum reads within a few hours. Our forum style is vastly different.
                        You guys better practice before Extreme Mafia starts.

Comment

• Link to the game. There's only about 400 posts so far.

Comment

• Step it up Rags. You're bringing shame to the great name of WF.

Lol @ almost everyone else in the game being from some poker or gaming website.

Comment

Link to the game. There's only about 400 posts so far.
                              If you don't win I'm going with Crabby.

Comment

• 2+2 is a former poker website that has grown over time.

Get with the program, son.

Also, how the **** r you suppoed to have any any relevant reads in a few hours based on nothing. Just post random videos and gifs of boobs.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X