X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a 100 post post restriction for d1

We need this rule.

We need to not have 30 person games with five inactives

We need to teach those guys how to talk to each other and be dicks in the right way. lol
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I think I will run a game in their style once I'm done with this game. It's vastly different. They also use more vanilla players so roleclaiming means sh*t.

Comment

• Can you swear on that site and call people ****ing stupid loser **** face that act too polite and need a good shower rape from good ole Jerry Sandusky and his fine Janitor pals
        sigpic
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
          Can you swear on that site and call people ****ing stupid loser **** face that act too polite and need a good shower rape from good ole Jerry Sandusky and his fine Janitor pals
          Me saying that I was wide-eyed as a coke whore in Columbia got some responses. But it's more civilized.

Comment

2+2 is a former poker website that has grown over time.

Get with the program, son.

Also, how the **** r you suppoed to have any any relevant reads in a few hours based on nothing. Just post random videos and gifs of boobs.
            ***** I don't play poker. I'm broke motha****a I'm broke!

Comment

• Too damn polite.

dbmurphy is my boy so far. Still a pussy, but thats ok, at least he told them they talked like a bunch of pathetic clowns with no balls. I am about to rage reading that dumb thread. Its like everyone is some version of IR but without the prettiness behind their words.
              sigpic

Comment

• Still cathcing up, but so far, its a bunch of blather.

I prefer our style of getting things ruslted with super emotions. Now if we could not have 30 person games with five inactives, then maybe we would have a shot at being even better.
                sigpic

Comment

• Rags is really considered the best player here

Lolz

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                    Rags is really considered the best player here

Lolz
                    Love you too Leelee.

Comment

Lolz
                      Best player willing to play on another site.

Rags is fine, and he fits their mold enough. Its like reading all these IRs though right now, and that is a headache. They need more tension in that thread. Like all this talk of logic, reads, on day ****ing one with ZERO tension at all. I like our style better, except the dolts and inactives. We need a 100 post min game a day game.
                      sigpic

Comment

• If I can get IR to be genuinely pissed, then I am sure I could get that whole forum to remove that coat of arms they are wearing and show their true colors.

Everyone is so serious there. I wonder if its just the type that were picked, as if we picked IR it would have been more of the same.....well or at tonally the same.

We should send them over Robley and see if they like that. He is our Troll Bomb. lol
                        sigpic

Comment

If I can get IR to be genuinely pissed, then I am sure I could get that whole forum to remove that coat of arms they are wearing and show their true colors.

Everyone is so serious there. I wonder if its just the type that were picked, as if we picked IR it would have been more of the same.....well or at tonally the same.

We should send them over Robley and see if they like that. He is our Troll Bomb. lol
                          Trent Richardson is a bust.

Comment

• I just showed them Gong's Sandusky post. lol

Comment

• Dareth annoys me.
                              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Lolz
                                I wanted you to go and hack their nets and ruin their game, but nobody else liked the idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X