X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Modkilled. Within 3 posts.

Gong, cory, blue, PR, Swag and Leelee would be banned in a day.
    I don't get it. This is a list of the best players in the forum, and PR? What is this?
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Seriously, though, Mafia over there is like a full-time job. The poor mods. Put on your ****ing suit and tie and drive to Mafia every morning
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        Seriously, though, Mafia over there is like a full-time job. The poor mods. Put on your ****ing suit and tie and drive to Mafia every morning
        This made me lol

Comment

• I would show up, make 2 posts calling somebody a *****, claim Turboswag-aligned, and get banned within the hour.

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          Seriously, though, Mafia over there is like a full-time job. The poor mods. Put on your ****ing suit and tie and drive to Mafia every morning
          Gettin' that paper.

Comment

• I'm reading this Champions thread now and I'm already amused.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• I'm assuming breaking up someone's 250+ word post sentence by sentence and responding to each one with "Go **** yourself" is probably frowned upon in that forum.

Comment

• And now I'm bored.
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  I'm assuming breaking up someone's 250+ word post sentence by sentence and responding to each one with "Go **** yourself" is probably frowned upon in that forum.
                  Its frowned upon in this forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    And now I'm bored.
                    Did you read the whole thread?

Comment

• End of Day is intense

Comment

• lol

My friend has been temp banned from 2+2 for arguing over sports and NOT even swearing. They are super neurotic over there about human interaction. You think we got a bunch of virgins, they got a bunch of virgins that have only ****ed a prostitute or two.

"Hey baby, Welcome to Raisins"

"Mom, Dad, meet my girlfriend"

I think you should invite them to the WF live draft mafia and the Creepy pasta mafia

Having some "good" players (lololololololol) would be a nice change of pace

Oh yeah, monk, you wouldn't be able to sign up for some reason that is beyond any of our comprehension. Thus you wouldn't even play in the first place, a tree in the woods falls and no one is around type ****.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• "I hate 48h days, it's like homework on weekends, you have all the time in the world but you still get to it late on a Sunday."

lololol

Wait till they feel the pain of a 10 day day one!!!
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Rags you ****ed up.

Should have voted for everyone and launched insults everywhere
                            That gets you the best Mafia record on the board

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post

Heros:
                              IR
                              Clov
                              JohnnyDangerouslyAllstar
                              Gives me an idea.

Comment

• So I have a mini I can have ready to go as soon as Happy Holidays is up. I know Creepypasta is coming soon, but is anything else coming up? I don't want to get into anyone's way if they had something ready to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X