Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that everyone has resigned themselves to accepting Ragnarok is useless and just ignores all of his posts.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Anybody wanna join the 51 player game with me?
      http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59...hread-1381745/
      Pretty sick
      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I love that everyone has resigned themselves to accepting Ragnarok is useless and just ignores all of his posts.
        I...I...thought we were bros...

Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
        Anybody wanna join the 51 player game with me?
        http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59...hread-1381745/
        Pretty sick
        I don't know you over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
          I...I...thought we were bros...
          I don't think that, but that's clearly their thoughts of you lol
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I don't think that, but that's clearly their thoughts of you lol

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
              Man I want to play a game on that other forum but I can't figure out how to sign up... I don't see any mafia threads. What's werewolf?
              I called this, FYI in my answer to you post. Tree falls in the woods?

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
              Oh no...I brought monk...
              Monk****ers

Actually monk...these games could be good for you.
              Yes, they would, no pressure all intellectual

So...I did verify that I can not compare someone's game to getting a facial by the maggot filled dick of a donkey.
              So, did they give you a demerit? you get a notice that you were not polite enough to your fellow human traveler? Jerry Sandusky is not pleased. Tell them we have Jerry Sandusky shower rape people to death in our mafias, then post Walt's game review link to prove it, and that you just don't understand how anyone wouldn't want to shower rape young boys that play werewolf/mafia on teh internetz, if they had the chance. That ought to go over about as well.

I think Swag means that you are good at being thread neutral. But alas, he Swag's it out there with his sharp words like swords in the stone
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• That site is 100000x better than this one. 100 post per page. 500 pms. Wayy faster loading times. Polite people. Wow.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

That site is 100000x better than this one. 100 post per page. 500 pms. Wayy faster loading times. Polite people. Wow.
                  Stay there for a few hours and they'll treat you worse than we do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
                    Stay there for a few hours and they'll treat you worse than we do.
                    How would you know? I'm being treated well.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

I know. I said just wait til they get to know you.

Comment

Monk, go read what SGT RJ just posted in the game thread for you. Read it very very very very carefully. That should be all the game differences.

Comment

• gogo gadget monk!

Comment

• Mafia is always dead on Saturday

Comment

• For a game summary, you can always refer to this post

If you click through on the links, it will take you to the relevant point in the thread.

Comment

• Hey Thingyman, thanks a lot for the updates

I am following along and I enjoy the amount of time and effort you guys put in.

I would check out Walter's PSU Mafia review. There is a link in here somewhere (sorry I need to favorites it still) to see a game that was hilarious, a big game for here, and quite fun, offensive, and pretty much a full debacle. You may get an idea of some of the things we like to do.

There are two upcoming 30 person games. Creepypasta Mafia and Walterfootball Live Draft Mafia (based on a few of us going to Walter's house IRL and debacling stuff all weekend) that would be cool if you or anyone from your site wanted to sign up. We have a thing where its the same 20-25 people that play each other in all these games, so things get a bit too focused on previous games, so new blood will get some crazy times a rollin'

So, join up, if you can.
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                                X