Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, we could be polite for you, for at least a day or so.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Glad to see Rags still surviving over in Valhalla

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
        Also, we could be polite for you, for at least a day or so.
        **** that. Any of their ringers join up, and I'm doing literally everything I can to troll them and get them killed D1.

Comment

• There is only room for one ringer on this forum.... and that is Gong.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
            There is only room for one ringer on this forum.... and that is Gong.
            No love for DT?

Comment

• Damn. Very bored. Want a game to start.

Comment

Damn. Very bored. Want a game to start.
                I'm waiting for Creepypasta to get to at least 25, then I'm ready to go.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

• Hmmm. Creepy is two people shy of getting started then.

How about handjibbers from Swag for the two next people to sign up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    **** that. Any of their ringers join up, and I'm doing literally everything I can to troll them and get them killed D1.
                    Oh, I didn't mean I would be polite to them. I meant they would be welcomed openly and treated like we treat any other player. :-D

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                    There is only room for one ringer on this forum.... and that is Gong.
                    lol
                    Funny thing is they would ban me over there, and I would only be playing the game. Its like when Borat went to the Improv class and he out Imporv'd them and they bugged out and kicked him out, cuz they couldn't hang with a professional improv' er

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    No love for DT?
                    Or JoeLegend. lol
                    sigpic
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Hmmm. Creepy is two people shy of getting started then.

How about handjibbers from Swag for the two next people to sign up?
                      I promise it's amazing. I shakeweight all the time.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        I promise it's amazing. I shakeweight all the time.
                        lol

Get your shoulders into it, meng. Get that forearm shiver. Get the full body stroke.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Chips is dead, so I like the all star game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            Chips is dead, so I like the all star game.
                            Chips? Potato?

Comment

• I went to the little Skype thing for the Allstar game, and asked "What do you think of our rep Rags?"

One guy replies: "He's terrible. Posts way too off topic."

Other guy replies: "He seemed average. I think he is a villager."

Comment

• PSU MAFIA

You should post this link for them to see how mafia is really done. lol

Much of that isn't mafia, but a bunch of aspy's pretending their reads are anything more than just pure guesswork nonsense.

Rags is thread neutral, thus they can't "read" him, so they don't know. His shtick is thread neutrality and ability to creatively fake claim. they haven't seen that side of him yet. Also, they play a much different style mafia on many of those other sites with their pretend reads and complete lack of pressure or emotions. Off-topic is really on topic and mafia isn't a logic puzzle, but a simulated human interaction dynamic game where pressure builds and people crack. Read the cracks. Logic can be used and is needed, but without emotions, there is no truth. Just words on a screen.

Or at least thats how I see it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X