• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Top Tier Tom View Post
    Who is this guy
    Just our local policy lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      Just our local policy lynch.
      Daniel, I sincerely hope that we are past this phase. I look forward to playing more and expanding my mafia skills.
      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• He is Monker****ers and he haz teh debacles

I like him and have refused to partake on policy lynching the worst players. I policy lyn ch the best players. Better % of ridding scumVPs that way.

Of course everyone else is all fear of the Pretty WordSmith and his pirate buddies, Blucifer, SwagMonster, Ragamuffin, CurryCorn, and all the rest. lolololol

Lynch random mid tier player, get no grief no matter scum or towns.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
          Daniel, I sincerely hope that we are past this phase. I look forward to playing more and expanding my mafia skills.
          Once you become a policy lynch, it's hard to get out of that rut. You did an OK job in Arkham. Won't comment on Regular Show yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            Once you become a policy lynch, it's hard to get out of that rut. You did an OK job in Arkham. Won't comment on Regular Show yet.
            I can defend my actions in RS. Wait until the time arrives.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• lol

Monk, you got me in your corner, please don't Robley it up.

I think we should policy lynch who you think is the best mafia player int he next game you play. Let's tema up, tema up, tema up MonkMonkMonk.
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                He is Monker****ers and he haz teh debacles

I like him and have refused to partake on policy lynching the worst players. I policy lyn ch the best players. Better % of ridding scumVPs that way.

Of course everyone else is all fear of the Pretty WordSmith and his pirate buddies, Blucifer, SwagMonster, Ragamuffin, CurryCorn, and all the rest. lolololol

Lynch random mid tier player, get no grief no matter scum or towns.
                God, I wish I was part of these pirate buddies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  Hmmm, well, youc could easily be a pirate buddy, but maybe should have had a separate Clov category there. I don't think I have tried to get you lynched Day one though yet. or that I remember.

So, overly analytical, possibly verbose, and definitely tettering on a rage branch about to snap;, The Cloverfield Monster out of the Sea
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    We're so above their level. We weren't even included.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                      I don't exactly think so. Your even with them.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                        lol

You want to be on my day one policy lynch list too?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                          We ask that pretty frequently around here.
                          Oh I get it. Yeah we have an aspie on our forums too

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                            Hmmm, well, youc could easily be a pirate buddy, but maybe should have had a separate Clov category there. I don't think I have tried to get you lynched Day one though yet. or that I remember.

So, overly analytical, possibly verbose, and definitely tettering on a rage branch about to snap;, The Cloverfield Monster out of the Sea
                            Definitely true. I hope now this goes away without the roids.

And I've really only blown up on two people. One had it coming.

Comment

• Are the new guys watching Regular Show Mafia right now? Lol

Comment

• Bhe

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                                lol

You want to be on my day one policy lynch list too?

I started my career on your Day One Policy lynch list. But I'm good now.

Comment

Working...
                                X