Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Oh you noticed that too. That the new guy suddenly thought he was all that and a big of chips? Glad that wasnt just me then
    I apologize.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

    Comment


    • "I contradict myself, therefore I contradict myself."

      -Walt Whitman

      " And never have sex with anybody who has more problems than you do."
      -Sharon Stone

      “Love is the answer, but while you are waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.”
      ― Woody Allen

      “There's nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater,you realize that you've been missing the whole point of the ocean. Staying on the surface all the time is like going to the circus and staring at the outside of the tent.”
      ― Dave Barry

      WF Mafia Meta

      “If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.”
      ― W.C. Fields


      “Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”
      ― George Carlin


      “A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
      ― Albert Einstein
      Last edited by SanchoPanza; 11-05-2013, 06:07 PM.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

      Comment


      • Gong understands.
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          Gong understands.
          Its scary place when you realize that I have made sense the entire time.

          lolololol
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

          Comment


          • Don't haze like Richie Incognito, Sancho
            2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

            CMD VI Runner Up

            Comment


            • Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
              Don't haze like Richie Incognito, Sancho
              qfe
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GongKong
                “There's nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater,you realize that you've been missing the whole point of the ocean. Staying on the surface all the time is like going to the circus and staring at the outside of the tent.”
                ― Dave Barry
                So philosophical

                Comment


                • Never get involved with a woman crazier than you are.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                    Never get involved with a crazy woman
                    Now I agree

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                      Never get involved with a woman crazier than you are.
                      The majority of men would be single forever if this happened.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                        The majority of men would be single forever if this happened.
                        lol

                        "Men and women are the same crazy, they just speak a different language"
                        -GongKong 2013 WF Forums 10:53pm 11-4-13 EST
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                          Don't haze like Richie Incognito, Sancho
                          New Monk is all Schefter. Shows promise.

                          Sancho has a cruel heart. unamerica
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                            The majority of men would be single forever if this happened.
                            It's because guys get horny. Horniness overrides all logic in men.

                            Comment


                            • Glad to see you're all accepting I'm the best player on the site. It's about ****ing time.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Glad to see you're all accepting I'm the best player on the site. It's about ****ing time.
                                Is this the resurgence of the Leelee "tier 1" stuff?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X