Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      What did i do?
      Thats up to the nfl to figure out
      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        You couldn't get a single hit until we had an outed scum, congrats, you're really busting heads this game.
        KICKING. OFF. 24/7.

jlash<3
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• What's the next game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            What's the next game?
            We missed you, all mighty creator. Who like never plays anymore

I believe it may be The Walter, although I am unsure.

Comment

• Johnny is a solid dude

Comment

What's the next game?
                I learned my lesson of trying to participate in side by side games. I'm really enjoying mafia so far, but my brain is too drug-riddled and destroyed to try and participate in two at the same time. Once I'm dead/won in creepypasta, I'll sign up for another, but not before. I also want to keep trying my hand at smaller mafias until I really get the hang of things.

Eventually, I'm going to create my own, but I'd like to play in a couple more games to see how the dynamic works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                  I learned my lesson of trying to participate in side by side games. I'm really enjoying mafia so far, but my brain is too drug-riddled and destroyed to try and participate in two at the same time. Once I'm dead/won in creepypasta, I'll sign up for another, but not before. I also want to keep trying my hand at smaller mafias until I really get the hang of things.

Eventually, I'm going to create my own, but I'd like to play in a couple more games to see how the dynamic works.
                  The dynamic plays out however it plays out. Players make the game, game mods just provide the foundation on which it happens.

Unless it's some faggy thing like jepg's game from a while back.

All you really need to do is figure out a way of balancing factions. Beyond that, go for things that you think could play out in interesting ways while still maintaining that balance.

The hardest part of running a mafia game is the time commitment.

Comment

• Chg, what the heck is your avatar?

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Wrote up A Few Good Dolphins mini-mafia. Should be a good one. Seems like this will be topical for some time.
                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                        Chg, what the heck is your avatar?
                        Last edited by Chg91; 11-06-2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

I assume he means what's the album and artist. I remember you had it a while back. Like, when you used to be on the site and ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            I assume he means what's the album and artist. I remember you had it a while back. Like, when you used to be on the site and ****.
                            You assume correctly.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                              You assume correctly.
                              Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire. Kismet.

Comment

• I think I broke my brain last night. lol

Catching up on games made me laugh a lot though. :-D

Thank you, I needed that
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                                X