Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Centurion View Post
    I welcome heat on me. Those with a clear conscience have nothing to fear from fire. And if I must be a martyr, I would welcome my fate with open arms.
    this is a hilarious post.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Alastair View Post
      I learned my lesson of trying to participate in side by side games. I'm really enjoying mafia so far, but my brain is too drug-riddled and destroyed to try and participate in two at the same time. Once I'm dead/won in creepypasta, I'll sign up for another, but not before. I also want to keep trying my hand at smaller mafias until I really get the hang of things.

      Eventually, I'm going to create my own, but I'd like to play in a couple more games to see how the dynamic works.
      In hindsight. I would've learned how to play a lot quicker if I had initially played in a mini. Maybe, it's me but I feel like you learn a lot more in smaller games.

      Comment


      • Larger games are so much better than minis.
        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

        CMD VI Runner Up

        Comment


        • Even your opinions are wrong
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
            Even your opinions are wrong
            My best games have been in larger games. I get lynched in minis day 1 or 2 every time.
            2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

            CMD VI Runner Up

            Comment


            • Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
              My best games have been in larger games. I get lynched in minis day 1 or 2 every time.
              You can play in my next game, which will be a mini. You probably won't get lynched day 1.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                You can play in my next game, which will be a mini. You probably won't get lynched day 1.
                Thanks, man.
                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                CMD VI Runner Up

                Comment


                • Alright which game is next.

                  [screams internally]

                  Comment


                  • Big game is starting up soon. Will probably be me... I'll see if I can get my **** together to start one up soon, but my schedule is cray cray
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                    Comment


                    • I have assembled a game that's been anticipated for... nearly 3 years? I'll start it...sometime soon.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        I have assembled a game that's been anticipated for... nearly 3 years? I'll start it...sometime soon.
                        You can have my spot if you want to do it sooner rather than sometime sooner
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by swag dynasty View Post
                          i have assembled a game that's been anticipated for... Nearly 3 years? I'll start it...sometime soon.
                          wf 2?

                          Comment


                          • Nah, I am not taking anyone's spot. Plus, I do not have a date set yet of when I will be able to efficiently mod.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • I'd rather let the speculation run wild for a tad.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Maybe with new blood this forum can handle the bigger games, but I don't think anything larger than around 20 to 22 can actually be done without the inactives problem

                                Even in the recent smaller ones, I have seen players go near extinct trying to avoid the thread (from inactivity or lurking)

                                Also, I would recommend, to at least listen to the noobs/champs on game dynamic/mechanics that actually may help play around here. Top Tier was one who mentioned some things they do on his site, that I think would clarify the game aspect of mafia and give some grounding to what players are trying to do.

                                Just my opinion on the subject
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X