• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we ever have a Pokémon mafia? If not, someone make one. 25-30 roles
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      Did we ever have a Pokémon mafia? If not, someone make one. 25-30 roles
      Kaiser apparently had one ready before he got banned. Wanna unban him so he can run it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
        Kaiser apparently had one ready before he got banned. Wanna unban him so he can run it?
        How long do you think it would be if someone unbanned him and didn't notify him in anyway until he tried to sign on again.
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSU View Post
          How long do you think it would be if someone unbanned him and didn't notify him in anyway until he tried to sign on again.
          Six hours, eight tops.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            Did we ever have a Pokémon mafia? If not, someone make one. 25-30 roles
            I'd be willing to do it after Fables, as long as it's based off the games.
            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
            I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Sounds sleek with two Es, Tom.
              [screams internally]

Comment

• I miss Pain.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  You keep saying this.

But you don't specify what you mean.
                  You are right, but better to talk to the players directly as they would have more info, as I have only played here and watched one game outside of here.

Things I was thinking of were like most votes gets lynched at end of day phase, reveal of possible roles in sign up (if you want that), reveal of actual role upon death were some of the ones that would make town easier/more fair and would allow for better reads, IMHO
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• TCubed, sounds like a good game.

Clov luvs rap, don't listen to him. ;-)

Swag luvs rap, listen to him at your own peril.......sometimes. ;-)
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Well I guess let me know when I would be clear to host it

OR Play it here! http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1685

Lookin at you PAUL ^

Comment

• Originally posted by PSU View Post
                        I don't think it notifies him, so it could be minutes, could be never
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ain't worried, bout none of y'all nigguhs tryna hurt me. Got all these killers on standby, and they kill any nigguh tryna murk me -- word up.
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• I went to register but it asked me "How many Dwarves did Gandalf send to meet Bilbo at Bag End?" and i have no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              I went to register but it asked me "How many Dwarves did Gandalf send to meet Bilbo at Bag End?" and i have no idea.
                              I think you can change the question

Comment

• Originally posted by Top Tier Tom View Post
                                Well I guess let me know when I would be clear to host it

OR Play it here! http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1685

Lookin at you PAUL ^
                                Umm... Can you maybe choose a different forum >.>

Edit - nevermind, different vendetta forum.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X