X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Umm... Can you maybe choose a different forum >.>
    I'm trying to bring that forum some activity because one of their players was in the champions game and I told him I would

Comment

• I didn't realize 2 chainz was Tity boi. I remember him hanging around Luda back in the daaaaaaay.

Comment

• Swag got banned on that haha
        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          I went to register but it asked me "How many Dwarves did Gandalf send to meet Bilbo at Bag End?" and i have no idea.
          I would guess zero, or 1. One of those would be my guess.

After the movie comes out, and of course semi sux, we will all know this answer, cuz what does reading mean?
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Top Tier Tom View Post
            I'm trying to bring that forum some activity because one of their players was in the champions game and I told him I would
            It's fine, I just saw Vendetta and the mafia and assumed it was an old forum I used to play on, which I am no longer welcome to because I am mean.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Rags is signed up

Comment

• I just signed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                  I just signed up.
                  Nice. I'll post here when it begins. But I'm gonna start it as soon as the game fills up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                    TCubed, sounds like a good game.

Clov luvs rap, don't listen to him. ;-)

Swag luvs rap, listen to him at your own peril.......sometimes. ;-)
                    I'm not entirely sure that Clov can name more than 5 or 6 rappers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                      I'm not entirely sure that Clov can name more than 5 or 6 rappers.
                      I'm assuming you and he are an item?

Comment

• what gives you that impression
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          what gives you that impression
                          Intimate knowledge of his hip hop breadth

Comment

I'm assuming you and he are an item?
                            Nope. Just internet stalks him and hope some day he'll make me his Mrs.

We've been married for nearly 5 years and started dating damn near a decade ago

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                              Nope. Just internet stalks him and hope some day he'll make me his Mrs.

We've been married for nearly 5 years and started dating damn near a decade ago
                              That's a long time

Comment

That's a long time
                                Especially considering we started dating in High School.

Comment

Working...
                                X