• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    My avatar is me too.
    My avatar is a picture of one of my favorite albums
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      My avatar is me too.
      Same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        My avatar is a picture of one of my favorite albums
        I'm curious as to what genre "Cory in the house" is.
        Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
        I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
          He was quoting me, and my avatar is an album. Someone should've followed up by saying their avatar was a photoshopped sitcom. Alas.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
            Obviously.

Comment

• For those in my hip-hop game on VS, it's starting in 1-2 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Top Tier Tom View Post
                For those in my hip-hop game on VS, it's starting in 1-2 hours.
                You should check out they NFL thread, it's get crazy.
                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Did we ever have a Pokémon mafia? If not, someone make one. 25-30 roles
                  Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                  Kaiser apparently had one ready before he got banned. Wanna unban him so he can run it?
                  I was working with Kaiser on it a little bit before he got banned so I have a couple of basic rules and such as well as a totally new dynamic we planned to include. That game would be a long way off though cause I've got like a bajillion other games in development before that one would ever see the light of day. Speaking of, I was hoping someone with extensive knowledge of comics (not just the movies) to help me with Superhero 2 even though I've anyway got write a bit of it down already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    Was I responsible for this?
                    I don't remember the game, but if it was the game we crushed as scum, then the answer would be yes. If it was another game, the answer was most likely. lololol

Originally posted by Top Tier Tom View Post
                    For those in my hip-hop game on VS, it's starting in 1-2 hours.
                    Link to follow along (quietly)
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Link to the Hip Hop Mafia Game on VS

http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1688

If you want to, you can sign up, PM me, and I'll add you to the Dead Players/Observers chat thread.

Comment

• Okay, I may do that. Give me some time, may not be for a few days with work being cray cray right now.
                        sigpic
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                          In his first game, JohnnyAllstar got lynched for not being stupid enough. Like seriously, he was too competent, thus insta-lynched. It was hilarious.
                          That wasn't it. He used "scum or dumb" which is a common phrase we use around here that he shouldn't have known. The thinking was that someone in his supposed scum group used it in chat and that's how he knew it. At least that's what it was for me.

Comment

• Remember when I was killed three times on the same day, last summer? Good times

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                              That wasn't it. He used "scum or dumb" which is a common phrase we use around here that he shouldn't have known. The thinking was that someone in his supposed scum group used it in chat and that's how he knew it. At least that's what it was for me.
                              It was the dumbest lycnh I had seen in a while

It was cuz he wasn't a full tard, and yes he used scum or dumb, but was still hilarious he was lynched for a vocab word that we have used like a million times, and prolly was used a million in the thread before he was lynched even.

What game was that again? Curious if I was scum. I think I was town and fought that lynch to no avail, but if I was scum, that I laughed loudly in chat about it.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Are we still talking about how we are actually our avatar?

Comment

Working...
                                X