X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    It was the dumbest lycnh I had seen in a while

It was cuz he wasn't a full tard, and yes he used scum or dumb, but was still hilarious he was lynched for a vocab word that we have used like a million times, and prolly was used a million in the thread before he was lynched even.

What game was that again? Curious if I was scum. I think I was town and fought that lynch to no avail, but if I was scum, that I laughed loudly in chat about it.
    If I remember correctly it was Blue's Scooby Doo mini game. And I may be wrong on this but I don't think it had been used in the thread up to that point which was why it was odd. Others may have done it cause he wasn't paying badly but I don't think that was my reasoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
      That wasn't it. He used "scum or dumb" which is a common phrase we use around here that he shouldn't have known.The thinking was that someone in his supposed scum group used it in chat and that's how he knew it. At least that's what it was for me.
      So you lynched me because I knew something I shouldn't have. Which means I was smarter than expected. Which means I wasn't dumb enough. Ergo, the argument holds, despite it being a specific reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
        So you lynched me because I knew something I shouldn't have. Which means I was smarter than expected. Which means I wasn't dumb enough. Ergo, the argument holds, despite it being a specific reason.
        I lynched you cause I was scum that game
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• lol
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• What I got from this latest discussion is that the bar is set so low here that anyone who performs well becomes a lynch candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Top Tier Tom View Post
              What I got from this latest discussion is that the bar is set so low here that anyone who performs well becomes a lynch candidate.
              Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                There's a difference between not knowing a specific phrase that wet only use in the mafia subforum she being stupid. For example, if you we're representing someone in a trial without having any form of legal education or experience I wouldn't expect you to know a lot of legal terms. There's a difference between expecting someone to be uninformed on specific items and expecting them to be stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maki View Post
                  Are we still talking about how we are actually our avatar?
                  Yes, you are a cartoon south parkian big pimpin, I am guessing

Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                  lololol

I think I was town that game, and I am sure now I raged at that lynch. lolololololololololol "Hey, this noob knows a vocab word!!!!" "Whaaaaaaaaaaa, LYNCH HIM IMMEDIATELY!!!!"

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  I lynched you cause I was scum that game
                  Even better. Laugh all the way to the bank.

Originally posted by Top Tier Tom View Post
                  What I got from this latest discussion is that the bar is set so low here that anyone who performs well becomes a lynch candidate.
                  Most noobs that sign up here have never even heard of mafia, so their learning curve is quite high. I have the good players high on my lynch list usually, as they massacre as scum, but not always as helpful as town. and one in particular is always scum, or gets recruited to scum (95% of the time easily), so he is a no brainer to lynch, yet no one does it, and he massacres them every game.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                    There's a difference between not knowing a specific phrase that wet only use in the mafia subforum she being stupid. For example, if you we're representing someone in a trial without having any form of legal education or experience I wouldn't expect you to know a lot of legal terms. There's a difference between expecting someone to be uninformed on specific items and expecting them to be stupid.
                    It was awful and dumb as and wiki site would have the vocab words he used, and his lynch wasn't only cuz he said scum or dumb, but cuz he wasn't a full tard, and that surprised people and they insta lynched him for it.
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Clov get your game going. I've been waiting on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        Clov get your game going. I've been waiting on that one.
                        Which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          Which one?
                          The live wf forum draft mafia game at walts house live game.

Comment

The live wf forum draft mafia game at walts house live game.
                            I'm at 19, and there's a few people I'm concerned with letting in. If I can't get 2 more, I'll trim it but I really would like a few more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              I'm at 19, and there's a few people I'm concerned with letting in. If I can't get 2 more, I'll trim it but I really would like a few more.
                              bump that thread.

Comment

bump that thread.
                                Today when I was at the doctor's, Lindsey left me in the car. I said I had to give her the keys and couldn't turn the air conditioning on.

Comment

Working...
                                X