This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    It was awful and dumb as and wiki site would have the vocab words he used, and his lynch wasn't only cuz he said scum or dumb, but cuz he wasn't a full tard, and that surprised people and they insta lynched him for it.
    I just checked the wiki and there was no mention of scum or dumb on it. And like I said, others might have voted for him becuase "he wasn't full tard" but I didn't because that's stupid. I voted for him because he used a saying that is mostly common to our site in his first game. This lead me to believe he'd learned the term in a scum chat since, if I remember correctly, it hadn't been used in the thread up to that point.

Comment

• Yo rack, when you rolling out History Mafia II?
      Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
      It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
        Yo rack, when you rolling out History Mafia II?
        I didn't realize people wanted it lol I have general characters and roles already written up for it, but as I've said before I have a lot of other games in the pipeline like Superhero 2, Rack's Mystery Game, Community 2, Dolphins Mini, and GTA V Mini. All of those (maybe not Community 2) would go before History 2.

Comment

• Not going to lie, only one of those sounds any good. And it's the one that's a mystery.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Not going to lie, only one of those sounds any good. And it's the one that's a mystery.
            I actually meant to talk to you about that one. I may be PMing you within the next few days about it.

Comment

• A collaboration, wonderful.

Meant no offense either, I just don't like the other themes. Dolphins could be hilarious doe.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• I feel like I'm getting worse the more I play. I only do well as scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                  I feel like I'm getting worse the more I play. I only do well as scum.
                  Not true, so you messed up in a few games, get up and try again. Complaining won't help you improve. (Though I'm pretty average at mafia)
                  Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                  I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Good point. It doesn't help that I'm a pretty impatient person.

Comment

• lol, Usly, I wouldn't worry

You are so random, that in and of itself that is a weapon in mafia
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                        Does it really though?

At this point, and no offense to Monk as a person (I'm sure you're a nice enough person IRL), but we ought to just not sign him up for games.
                        I'm thinking of just skipping minis. I can't do anything right when there's pressure. Big games I can watch more.
                        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                          lynch42inblue

lynch pheltz
                          Win
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                            I'm thinking of just skipping minis. I can't do anything right when there's pressure. Big games I can watch more.
                            Monkers, just try and take some notes of what is going on while you play. See what people are doing, and reflect to what you think they should have done.

Just be in learning mode. You have a unique style, and reputation right now, and that can be used against other players
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• It's still happening.

Comment

• You know what would be helpful? If one of the mafia vets published a "Mafia 101" thread; where they explained the basics of the game, mafia vocabulary, roles, and maybe even some tips on how to play. This would help newer players grasp the game much quicker.

Comment

Working...
                                X