Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
    You know what would be helpful? If one of the mafia vets published a "Mafia 101" thread; where they explained the basics of the game, mafia vocabulary, roles, and maybe even some tips on how to play. This would help newer players grasp the game much quicker.
    Theres wikis for it
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      Theres wikis for it
      True. But every site has their own style. What we do on WF could be significantly different on another site.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
        True. But every site has their own style. What we do on WF could be significantly different on another site.
        Lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
          You know what would be helpful? If one of the mafia vets published a "Mafia 101" thread; where they explained the basics of the game, mafia vocabulary, roles, and maybe even some tips on how to play. This would help newer players grasp the game much quicker.
          I'll do this after my game is over. It will also be used for discussions on game theory.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
            You know what would be helpful? If one of the mafia vets published a "Mafia 101" thread; where they explained the basics of the game, mafia vocabulary, roles, and maybe even some tips on how to play. This would help newer players grasp the game much quicker.
            Be sure to include a screenshot, scum

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Maki View Post
              It's still happening.
              What's happening now
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

              Comment


              • Looking for an alternate if anybody wants to play.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  Looking for an alternate if anybody wants to play.
                  I'll be your huckleberry.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    I'll be your huckleberry.
                    Okay. Are you aware of (and fine with) the post requirement?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      Okay. Are you aware of (and fine with) the post requirement?
                      Not aware of it, but come on, when was me not posting enough ever a problem?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                        Not aware of it, but come on, when was me not posting enough ever a problem?
                        Not really concerned about you, I just want to make sure you know what you're getting into. It's just five game-related (basically, anything that progresses the game, not "wow, you're being stupid" or "looks like it's been cool so far") posts per Day Phase, which is limited at 72 hours.

                        I sent a PM to the player in question to see if he wants to swap out now or in a couple days when he needs to be switched out.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          Not really concerned about you, I just want to make sure you know what you're getting into. It's just five game-related (basically, anything that progresses the game, not "wow, you're being stupid" or "looks like it's been cool so far") posts per Day Phase, which is limited at 72 hours.
                          I'm very drunk right now, but I thought you just needed alternates?
                          Ill read up on the rules here latre (tomorrow).

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            I'm very drunk right now, but I thought you just needed alternates?
                            Ill read up on the rules here latre (tomorrow).
                            I have somebody who has said he's very likely going to need replacing in about a week or so. I shouldn't have said alternate though, you're right. Potential (and likely) replacement. Sorry about that.

                            Comment


                            • YO RACK RUN YOUR DOLPHINS MINI OR I'LL **** IN YOUR MOUTH

                              plz
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                                YO RACK RUN YOUR DOLPHINS MINI OR I'LL **** IN YOUR MOUTH

                                plz
                                Wow, Rack just went through a shooting at his school.

                                This is ****ing cold, cory. Chill out.



                                wait, is it too late for the Cold War puns?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X