Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard it bored Rack and that he was more into sandwiches than gun scares anyway.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      I heard it bored Rack and that he was more into sandwiches than gun scares anyway.
      I bored. Run one of your mini's.
      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Monk I won't lynch ya D1

Comment

• I think after WF Live Draft Mafia is over, I'm gonna take a mafia break. Getting burned out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
            I think after WF Live Draft Mafia is over, I'm gonna take a mafia break. Getting burned out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              I think after WF Live Draft Mafia is over, I'm gonna take a mafia break. Getting burned out.
              Starting to feel bad for the asses we've kicked over the weeks?
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• haha a little. But it's also the end of the semester, and since I'm graduating this semester, I kinda have to focus.

Comment

• you get your schools on, we'll all be here when you wrap it up

Comment

• cory?

Comment

• hi tom

Comment

• Call me Ray

Or Leon Sum*****es

(Real name Brian Wheat)

Comment

• okay tom

Comment

• I think of Top Tier Tom and Paul as our own version of Tim-Tom and Kevan.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnyallstar View Post
                              i think of top tier tom and paul as our own version of tim-tom and kevan.

Yeah, a BIGGER KNIFE

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                                Nah cory is usually mediocre scum

la da di da di

jepg why are you such a bully

Comment

Working...
                                X