• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I haven't broken one rule yet. Just sayin'

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      Hey, I haven't broken one rule yet. Just sayin'
      You edited a post and your response to editing the post was asking if they could ban white text.

You talked about the Game in this thread.

You sent me a fake Role PM while others were receiving their role PMs - which kind of goes against the rule of not talking about the game outside the game thread.

You're retarded.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        You edited a post and your response to editing the post was asking if they could ban white text.

You talked about the Game in this thread.

You sent me a fake Role PM while others were receiving their role PMs - which kind of goes against the rule of not talking about the game outside the game thread.

You're retarded.
        Any concrete proof that I did the top one or that the bottom one was during the game? No? Then I didn't do them outside of the official Mafia rules. I made a joke post in this thread once and you want me modkilled for that? How far is the stick shoved up your ass? Or do you not like me anymore Swag?

Comment

• This is a thread to discuss the general game of Forum Mafia- NOT a secondary game thread with dead people. Get that shit through your feeble minds or this thread gets locked.
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
            This is a thread to discuss the general game of Forum Mafia- NOT a secondary game thread with dead people. Get that shit through your feeble minds or this thread gets locked.
            I apologize if I have broken the rules WDYW but I don't think I have broken any thus far.

Comment

Any concrete proof that I did the top one or that the bottom one was during the game? No? Then I didn't do them outside of the official Mafia rules. I made a joke post in this thread once and you want me modkilled for that? How far is the stick shoved up your ass? Or do you not like me anymore Swag?
              Lol, it's sort of like when the police ask to talk to you and you scream out "I didn't touch her!"; this is kind of a funny argument "there is no proof, so I didn't break the rules"

To answer your other questions:

Reallllllllll deep.

And it has nothing to do with you, it's that if you want people to obey the rules then you enforce them.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                This is a thread to discuss the general game of Forum Mafia- NOT a secondary game thread with dead people. Get that shit through your feeble minds or this thread gets locked.
                Pretty hypocritical when you allow Leelee to post in the thread all game
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Trying to police where Leelee posts is a battle anybody will lose.

Comment

• I spit on authority.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                      Trying to police where Leelee posts is a battle anybody will lose.
                      Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                      I spit on authority.
                      Totally, i dont have a problem with her posting either. Was just saying
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        Only way to stop that is to delete all of her posts, a power I lack.
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Can't we just all get along guys?

Also, is Carling going to run his Victorian mafia during the CMD?
                          Last edited by IBleedMidnightGreen; 01-23-2012, 08:36 PM.
                          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                            Can't we just all get along guys?
                            No that would be too boring.

Comment

No that would be too boring.
                              You're supposed to be a retard
                              Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                                I spit on authority.
                                It would be hotter if you swallowed.

Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                                You're supposed to be a retard
                                I broke character, my bad!!

Comment

Working...
                                X