This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just do what I do.

Steal all the cool roles from other forums.

Comment

• I'll have to check them out for ideas. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
        I'm working on Music Mafia now, even though it will be a while before it will be played. I need a co mod/ someone to bounce ideas off of while writing. Anyone interested in helping me out? Preferably someone with previous modding experience.
        pick meeeeeeeee~
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          pick meeeeeeeee~
          Deal!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
            I'm working on Music Mafia now, even though it will be a while before it will be played. I need a co mod/ someone to bounce ideas off of while writing. Anyone interested in helping me out? Preferably someone with previous modding experience.
            I'ma play that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              I'ma play that one.
              It's going to be so awesome. I'm so excited for it.

Comment

• Walter sign-up is up. Game has been heavily edited since me and Gong's initial brainstorm; I honestly would prefer to have Gong play if he's available but if he wants to co-mod and laugh along with me I'd be fine with that to.
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• So if I'm investigator it's not good to share results?

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                    So if I'm investigator it's not good to share results?
                    Generally you would sit on results until you have something incriminating on somebody else. If you find town the first three or four nights, most wouldn't go claim investigator and list those four as town. For one, you're painting a huge target on your back without the benefit of outing scum. Secondly, Mafia usually has no incentive to take out Indy roles and other factions - if they know definitely who town players are, they can eliminate those to more easily put themselves in a position to win.

Comment

• Outing town as investigator does nothing but give the Mafia clean town kills, out yourself as a investigator & forcing the protector on you rather than being able to predict kill targets and save town, attracting blockers when you're critical town, etc. etc.

If you are an investigator and get town, only reveal your result if your townie is going to get lynched. And I don't mean like two votes on them, I mean GOING TO GET LYNCHED. Otherwise, FIND SCUM LYNCH SCUM.

Comment

• There is nothing more beneficial to town that scum-on-scum violence - doing something dumb like outing town for no reason as investigator prevents this from happening

Comment

• Thanks, guys! Def helped alot.

Comment

• ywily

Comment

• Hey scummers,

I'm joining a small-ish game on VS that's meant to be more vanilla than you're used to. If you're down to hunt old school then you should play with us. http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1712

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                                Hey scummers,

I'm joining a small-ish game on VS that's meant to be more vanilla than you're used to. If you're down to hunt old school then you should play with us. http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1712
                                Went to register and it gave me internal error. Shrug
                                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Working...
                                X