Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    Where you lurked, protected scum about half the game, and thought me and Walt were scum. Bravo.
    No, I meant that it was built the best and was the most fun to play.
    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

    CMD VI Runner Up

    Comment


    • Nijnjad.
      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

      CMD VI Runner Up

      Comment


      • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        Where you lurked, protected scum about half the game, and thought me and Walt were scum. Bravo.
        He's seriously twice the Mafia player you are. You have no right.
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

        Comment


        • Footy is the new monk

          Comment


          • Monk has evolved to Monk3P0: the Monkssiah

            Comment


            • Footsy can't evolve because he has an Everstone equipped
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                Leave him alone. He's doing better than you. ***** ass.
                Is he though? Is he?
                Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                No, I meant that it was built the best and was the most fun to play.
                Well if you meant that then I agree.
                Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                He's seriously twice the Mafia player you are. You have no right.
                I can sit here and argue with you about how very very wrong you are all day, but I will save my breath.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  Footsy can't evolve because he has an Everstone equipped
                  You misspelled Tardstone

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                    I can sit here and argue with you about how very very wrong you are all day, but I will save my breath.
                    It isn't about being right and wrong. It's about not being so absurdly incompetent and completely unwilling to learn. Your obstinacy is by far your worst Mafia trait, the second being your utter inability to comprehend basic things. It's fine to be wrong now and then; it's not alright to be so utterly moronic to the point of being unapproachable.

                    I expect much more from you.
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                      It isn't about being right and wrong. It's about not being so absurdly incompetent and completely unwilling to learn. Your obstinacy is by far your worst Mafia trait, the second being your utter inability to comprehend basic things. It's fine to be wrong now and then; it's not alright to be so utterly moronic to the point of being unapproachable.

                      I expect much more from you.
                      Since I am so unwilling to learn, could you just explain to me just one more time what I haven't learned, from your brilliant teachings? All I got from this is I am stubborn (true) and I am moronically unapproachable.
                      Last edited by football2ky; 12-17-2013, 12:49 PM. Reason: Awkward grammar

                      Comment


                      • Ohhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                          Since I am so unwilling to learn, could you just explain to me just one more time what I haven't learned, from your brilliant teachings? All I got from this is I am stubborn (true) and you are moronically unapproachable.
                          k

                          cya @ write-ups
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                          Comment


                          • In your face!!

                            Comment


                            • You shouldn't say that to me Ray

                              I'm unapproachable
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                              Comment


                              • awkward
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X