Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You have no power over me. I'm dead.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      k

      cya @ write-ups
      Lol, read the edit. Wasn't referring to you.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        Since I am so unwilling to learn, could you just explain to me just one more time what I haven't learned, from your brilliant teachings? All I got from this is I am stubborn (true) and I am moronically unapproachable.
        .

        Comment


        • Well now I don't even know what we were angry about
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

          Comment




          • for ray
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by corycurren View Post


              for ray
              Lololololololol

              Any who, in all seriousness, what do you think I am missing?

              Comment


              • I'll tell you later

                I'm running a game and need to like not say stuff and stuff

                /professional
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  I'll tell you later

                  I'm running a game and need to like not say stuff and stuff

                  /professional
                  Ah, I see.

                  Comment


                  • This game of mafia professionals begins as soon as 2 more players join

                    http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1712

                    Comment


                    • yo what the **** wrong thread y'all

                      Comment


                      • This game is dedicated to the art of mafia and begins when we have at least 2 more players:

                        http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1712

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                          This game is dedicated to the art of mafia and begins when we have at least 2 more players:

                          http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1712
                          I signed up on that forum because of you, you're welcome.
                          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                          I call dibs on Saban.

                          I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                            I signed up on that forum because of you, you're welcome.
                            Word up, don't forget to enroll in the game if you haven't already since it starts tomorrow evening

                            Comment


                            • .

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                                Best Day One in WF History?

                                Agree or disagree?
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X