X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i LUV THREAD
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I'm withholding my magic gifs until someone resurrects me.

Comment

sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• So bored, gong, do something

Or imma ring the attack gong

Comment

• Well, I have to go to work here soon.

but until then
            sigpic
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Walt is pissed

Got swag on the ropes

Comment

• Does anyone realize how amazing it is that Walt got lynched D1 in a game that's ABOUT HIM

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                  Does anyone realize how amazing it is that Walt got lynched D1 in a game that's ABOUT HIM
                  LOL it was pretty amazing. Can't wait for the post-game write-ups
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    LOL it was pretty amazing. Can't wait for the post-game write-ups
                    Now you know how I feel

Ray and Walt are innocent men

Free us from this injustice, Gong

Comment

• I don't like the game talk outside of the thread, but I just wanted to clear something up about my style of play.

99% of the time I'm playing I'm on my cellphone, so forgive me if I can't give a deep, long, and extensive view on how I see things playing out.

Comment

• General Statement: There's a line somewhere in Mafia, but if you take everything personally, just don't play.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          General Statement: There's a line somewhere in Mafia, but if you take everything personally, just don't play.
                          Totally agree. You Da Best!

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            General Statement: There's a line somewhere in Mafia, but if you take everything personally, just don't play.
                            qfe

Mafia is srs biznass
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              Totally agree. You Da Best!
                              See, you edited my post because you didn't like what it said, confirming my white text - me being a jerk was uncalled for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                See, you edited my post because you didn't like what it said, confirming my white text - me being a jerk was uncalled for.
                                Reported.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X