Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
    Well played, zombie Ray.
    I ain't even mad, but shoot better next time bro

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
      I ain't even mad, but shoot better next time bro
      Haha. As you shouldn't be.

      Comment


      • .

        Comment


        • Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
          I'm sad I died.
          I tried to save ya but it was all for naught


          (and yet people still insisted that I wasn't helping out)
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

          Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Walter View Post
            Re: Mafia wins from the other thread

            It'd be cool if we had a leaderboard somewhere with scum wins, town wins, overall wins, game/scum/town mvps/lvps/jvps, as well as like a Hall of Fame posts/phases/scum plays section
            I could do it after New Year's. Or maybe earlier if I end up with more than the 1 day off between now and then.
            Can you spare a septim?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Centurion View Post
              I could do it after New Year's. Or maybe earlier if I end up with more than the 1 day off between now and then.
              That's awesome. Definitely coordinate with Clov if you're both going to work on it, maybe it can be split up
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

              Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

              Comment


              • Started having a look at it as I have some free time.

                SwAg's game with Latin set in Medieval times seems interesting.
                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                You guys are right im wrong.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                  Started having a look at it as I have some free time.

                  SwAg's game with Latin set in Medieval times seems interesting.
                  If you're talking about Poe Avenum or whatever it was, please refrain from reading past Night 4.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    If you're talking about Poe Avenum or whatever it was, please refrain from reading past Night 4.
                    Body Burner being revived twice was somewhat amusing though.

                    Also do people only want me to look at games of a certain size? I'm currently only doing games with 15 or more people.

                    And in terms of wins - for some town wins the mod has listed the entirety of town as winning. Would people prefer that as a constant or just the people alive at the end of the game who are town to win? (Barring any side win conditions in games such as TV Mafia)
                    Originally posted by JoeLegend
                    You guys are right im wrong.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                      Body Burner being revived twice was somewhat amusing though.

                      Also do people only want me to look at games of a certain size? I'm currently only doing games with 15 or more people.

                      And in terms of wins - for some town wins the mod has listed the entirety of town as winning. Would people prefer that as a constant or just the people alive at the end of the game who are town to win? (Barring any side win conditions in games such as TV Mafia)
                      We tend to go with only the survivors, unless somebody had a role that pretty much needed them to die for town to win. An example of this would be Swag in WWE.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        We tend to go with only the survivors, unless somebody had a role that pretty much needed them to die for town to win. An example of this would be Swag in WWE.
                        I'll do that then.

                        How did Sancho get known as Scumcho? SwAg had 7 games in a row where he was scum and in the eighth he was a town helpful indy.
                        Originally posted by JoeLegend
                        You guys are right im wrong.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                          I'll do that then.

                          How did Sancho get known as Scumcho? SwAg had 7 games in a row where he was scum and in the eighth he was a town helpful indy.
                          Swag was true Indy in MM, WF, and English. He was also town in SP1 but Leelee was Leelee. But to answer your question Scumcho rolls off the tongue better than ScUm Dynasty.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                            Body Burner being revived twice was somewhat amusing though.

                            Also do people only want me to look at games of a certain size? I'm currently only doing games with 15 or more people.

                            And in terms of wins - for some town wins the mod has listed the entirety of town as winning. Would people prefer that as a constant or just the people alive at the end of the game who are town to win? (Barring any side win conditions in games such as TV Mafia)
                            15+ sounds good

                            I think it should be up to the mod. BCB gave wins to all town for the town win in WWE. While this doesn't jibe with how most of the mafia games have been on this site, it was his game and his decision, so I feel like it should be respected.

                            Besides, I think town wins should be awarded to all town who contribute positively (i.e. outing scum, leading scum lynch, protecting town, etc.) so it would promote more selfless play. I've argued this before but no one listened
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

                            Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Walter View Post
                              15+ sounds good

                              I think it should be up to the mod. BCB gave wins to all town for the town win in WWE. While this doesn't jibe with how most of the mafia games have been on this site, it was his game and his decision, so I feel like it should be respected.

                              Besides, I think town wins should be awarded to all town who contribute positively (i.e. outing scum, leading scum lynch, protecting town, etc.) so it would promote more selfless play. I've argued this before but no one listened
                              I like this a lot, but I think the reverse would have to be true as well.

                              Comment


                              • Mafia wins are baseball wins - who the **** cares? They aren't at all demonstrative of a player's performance.

                                If you did well, you will be given a good write-up and accolades and people's perception of you as a player will improve, leading to more early protections/watches/kill deterrents.

                                There would be far more controversy if Mods were allowed to allot wins based on how they viewed a player's performance.
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X