Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope MD4L's role works like I think it should (and some of his posts make me think it is). It would be game debacling, and of the utmost hilarity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
      I hope MD4L's role works like I think it should (and some of his posts make me think it is). It would be game debacling, and of the utmost hilarity.

Write it down, take a picture, upload after game. Same with your predictions for people's roles

Comment

• If I'm grading games (how they were put together) I'd give Midnight of Madness a -B and Walterfootball Mafia a -C. Really dissapointed in this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          What a ****ing joke. Pathetic
          Are... u. mad?

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
            If I'm grading games (how they were put together) I'd give Midnight of Madness a -B and Walterfootball Mafia a -C. Really dissapointed in this game.

Why do you say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              Why do you say that?
              He mad
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                Why do you say that?
                You'll see when the game is over. The obvious gaff now is the fact that there is a role that can't be lynched.

Comment

• Smart move by PSU to get something out of an inevitable bad lynch.

Leelee and I should have an obs chat going and be insufferable know-it-alls together. Plus it would make Swag jealous.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                    Smart move by PSU to get something out of an inevitable bad lynch.

Leelee and I should have an obs chat going and be insufferable know-it-alls together. Plus it would make Swag jealous.
                    truth

Comment

Smart move by PSU to get something out of an inevitable bad lynch.

Thank you good sir
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• MD4L should have the strongest character ever, since you killed him 4 times and he has 4 extra names. Idiots. Go lynch him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                          MD4L should have the strongest character ever, since you killed him 4 times and he has 4 extra names. Idiots. Go lynch him again.
                          If I was Swag I would just vote to lynch MD4L every single day. Nobody listens to him, so they'd be forced to go after someone else. Reverse psychology FTW.
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Blue is right

Comment

If I was Swag I would just vote to lynch MD4L every single day. Nobody listens to him, so they'd be forced to go after someone else. Reverse psychology FTW.
                            Actually that's not true, because a lot of people listen to Swag.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              If I'm grading games (how they were put together) I'd give Midnight of Madness a -B and Walterfootball Mafia a -C. Really dissapointed in this game.
                              Having read all the role descriptions for WF Mafia, I think it was put together as well as it could be. It was always going to be a different style game, and there are some really creative, unique roles.

Also Blue and Leelee I'm kind of curious who you guys think the remaining scum are.

Comment

• I would wait for the end of wf mafia before grading it. It's only fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X