Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think WF was very well built. I dont know what Elli's problem with it is.
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• I haven't kept up on WF Mafia really well, but I'm catching up now. I've got about 600 posts left and so far it seems great to me.

Comment

• It is the only mafia that im actually interested in reading even tho im no longer in it.
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
          It is the only mafia that im actually interested in reading even tho im no longer in it.
          Exactly. I wasn't even in it but spent the last week reading up on it. It's fun when you already know who everybody is and WDYW's write-ups have only failed to make me laugh once or twice.

Comment

• I'm glad that everybody is reading the WF Mafia because of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoxOnlyFan View Post
              Also Blue and Leelee I'm kind of curious who you guys think the remaining scum are.
              I can't say or I'll get deleted, but I know I'm correct now about someone being scum that the town is oblivious to. Or, more accurately, they get side tracked so easily.

I don't know about the Cherepinsky group now. Either the roles in there were chosen poorly, or framing/shenanigans are occurring.

And I love MD4L's role, of course. Even though it's already grossly overpowered compared to some vanilla townie roles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                I can't say or I'll get deleted, but I know I'm correct now about someone being scum that the town is oblivious to. Or, more accurately, they get side tracked so easily.

I don't know about the Cherepinsky group now. Either the roles in there were chosen poorly, or framing/shenanigans are occurring.

And I love MD4L's role, of course. Even though it's already grossly overpowered compared to some vanilla townie roles.
                You should PM WDYW or Chg91 with who you think scum are (it's a little late for that though) and see if you are right. I doubt they will tell you if you are right or wrong until the game ends. That's what I did in Mafia 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                  I think WF was very well built. I dont know what Elli's problem with it is.
                  Having an unkillable role is pure BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    You should PM WDYW or Chg91 with who you think scum are (it's a little late for that though) and see if you are right. I doubt they will tell you if you are right or wrong until the game ends. That's what I did in Mafia 2.
                    I meant you guys should take the Kaiser approach here. I won't tell anyone if they're right or wrong either though, I was just curious to see who the players you and Blue think you've caught are.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      Leelee is the last person I'd tell anything regarding this game.
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        Feel free to do this.

I'll post who had the most correct in my wrap-up post.. and that goes for everybody.

Comment

• I'll PM Chg my list when I figure out who my missing scum is. I thought I had them all but I'm off one.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Blue is right

Comment

• Lynch MD4L again?
                            sigpic

Comment

• It has to work eventually, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                Lynch MD4L again?
                                Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                                It has to work eventually, right?
                                He has to die eventually!
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X