Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC got ****ed. All my flights got cancelled. Wasted so much time today. Airplane companies aren't honest about when they will cancel flights so they still make you go to the airport and wait for it to get cancelled before they will rebook you even though it was a 99% chance they would just cancel all flights and they did. *******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
      Why? He has done all his finals.

There is no more compulsion on him particularly to attend classes.
      Originally posted by jepg View Post
      Jesus - every term?

When do you guys have fun?
      My university was even worse. We had "prelims" which were essentially midterms every 4 weeks. In every class. Made school extremely grueling, I don't even want to remember that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
        My university was even worse. We had "prelims" which were essentially midterms every 4 weeks. In every class. Made school extremely grueling, I don't even want to remember that.
        I have midterms every 4 weeks as well. I hate it.

Comment

Jesus - every term?

Every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
            I have midterms every 4 weeks as well. I hate it.
            What are you studying

Comment

Jesus - every term?

Eh, it's undergrad, I don't really study for any class other than my law classes.

And still got that 3.92 swag.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

What are you studying
                Human Resources Management

Comment

We have prelims every 2 out of 3 terms which are just mocks in 2 of our exams.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Eh, it's undergrad, I don't really study for any class other than my law classes.

And still got that 3.92 swag.
                  Oh that sounds good?
                  Originally posted by JoeLegend
                  You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• At least most of my midterms are in-class essays, also midterms are dumb... Midterm 1: September 30th -- Midterm 2: December ?! -- Final: 2 weeks later.

Lame as hell.

Originally posted by jepg View Post
                    Oh that sounds good?
                    The highest you can have is 4.0

Does Britain have a different system of evaluation? People from other nationalities that I have met said they had the same system, but they were from Asia.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                      Human Resources Management
                      Man that sounds terrible.

Comment

Man that sounds terrible.
                        Probably. Hopefully it will be better than my associate degree. Medical Billing and Coding. Ick.

Comment

• My ex did medical billing and coding. She quit that after a month because she hated it and got a bartending license and now she makes a ton because drunk guys give her huge tips to go with her huge boobs.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            The highest you can have is 4.0

Does Britain have a different system of evaluation? People from other nationalities that I have met said they had the same system, but they were from Asia.
                            We have a scale of different degrees you can get depending on your marks - a 1st, a 2:1, a 2:2, a 3rd and an ordinary pass.

I think most of the old Empire has a similar system to Britain with other countries doing a variety of other systems.
                            Originally posted by JoeLegend
                            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

My ex did medical billing and coding. She quit that after a month because she hated it and got a bartending license and now she makes a ton because drunk guys give her huge tips to go with her huge boobs.
                              I don't think I need to connect the dots.

Comment

My ex did medical billing and coding. She quit that after a month because she hated it and got a bartending license and now she makes a ton because drunk guys give her huge tips to go with her huge boobs.
                                I've lost track of how many times I've said "**** it! I'm going to go be a bartender." I have yet to actually do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X