• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery...e_Theater_3000

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I don't know what that is.
      It was a show in the nineties where a dude and robots were forced to watch awful sci-fi movies and make fun of them.

If you know RiffTrax, it is made by the people who made MST3K.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• MST3K is awesome

Comment

• Night 7 hurt.
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
            Anyways, everybody underestimates Snake wayyyy too much. Top tier player in my book
            This is true.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Originally posted by jepg
            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
              Anyways, everybody underestimates Snake wayyyy too much. Top tier player in my book
              You can ask cory about this and find I do not fall into this category.
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• It is. Snake plays like a sneaky sneaky snake, and is always under the radar.

Comment

• Throw me in the pile of Snake appreciators.
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Great write-up cory, such a fitting way for me and Snake to go out
                    Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
                    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Thanks Donny. Really glad you and Snake played.

Comment

• Ah, I knew Snake was sneaky :3

Comment

• Welp, that sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            Throw me in the pile of Snake appreciators.
                            Totes homo
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              Totes homo
                              What can I say? I love the Snake.

Comment

• I'm looking for a partner to run a series of themed collaboration games with; the theme has already been established.

I am scatter-brained, this is a different venture from the collaborations I have already discussed with some of you.

HMU
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X