X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
    Can I have the post number?
    Originally posted by Ami
    Monk3P0 is at the train yard, trying to escape an angry mob. Knowing most of the trains have gone into disuse, he leaps into and out of boxcars to try to evade his would-be executioners. Then the citizenry starts to take the controls in the train yard by force: activating old trains in an attempt to box him in.

Evading the whizzing trains narrowly, treating every track as a landmine, Monk3P0 makes easy work of his pursuers, even managing to kill a few in the process. At the other side of the train yard, where only one track is, a citizen flipping a coin notices a train coming his way, which would block Monk 3P0 in. The citizen flips the coin one last time, running towards Monk3P0. Which wasn't very smart, as the train hits him. Monk3P0, however, managed to get out of the way just in time.

Monk3P0 catches his breath, panting, wheezing. It had been the most he had ever ran.

And that's when the train hits the coin- made of special train-derailing alloys- and the train is violently thrown from the tracks, crushing Monk3P0 to death.

Autopsy reports indicate that Monk3P0 was a Vanilla Mafioso.
    Post 1401

Full credit to the brilliant mind of Ami.
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• I don't get it but thanks.
      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
        I don't get it but thanks.
        Because you kept on talking about trains in the game.
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• This WWE game is the first time in a while I've cared about following a game after I die.

Keep me entertained boys.

Comment

• I may need some alts for Airbed Error. PM me if interested.

Comment

• I'll alt if necessary. Especially if you need a killer

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                Because you kept on talking about trains in the game.
                I did?? This guy^^^
                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                  I'll alt if necessary. Especially if you need a killer
                  Thanks Leelee

Comment

• Hey guys. Spent some time in a dark place, but it looks like everything's gonna be OK now. Sorry to quit your game on you bcb.

Comment

• Plains, Trains, and Automobiles.

Daniel, don't let work get you down. Drink more, smoke more, and get a dog (although you grew up with goats and etc so prolly have enough pets to last a lifetime)
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Glad to hear you're doing better now, Daniel.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          Hey guys. Spent some time in a dark place, but it looks like everything's gonna be OK now. Sorry to quit your game on you bcb.
                          Its all good bud, no worries, welcome back

Anything we can do for ya, let us know
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            Hey guys. Spent some time in a dark place, but it looks like everything's gonna be OK now. Sorry to quit your game on you bcb.
                            <33333 glad everything's okay Danny.
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I'm glad you're okay, dan. Seriously.

These will be my last two games, guys. Mafia is just too hard and people keep thinking my style sucks. I'm okay with it.

I still love you guys, but I Def won't be posting as much.

Allot of it is that my gf thinks I don't spend any time with her anymore and all I do is play.

That on top of people complaining about my play.

Comment

• I don't know how people play two games at once.

Comment

Working...
                                X