This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    I don't know how people play two games at once.
    Try four! (This increases the chance of modkills)

Comment

• How doesn't Mrs. Clov say she went on Clov's account and say he's scum every time

Comment

• Glad to hear things are good Daniel.

Usly, I never want people to quit.

I'm in 3. 4 is my max.

Comment

• I'm doing 1 right now. Don't have the time or energy to do more than that.

Mods, in the future I recommend modkilling anyone who votes for themselves in a game.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            I'm doing 1 right now. Don't have the time or energy to do more than that.

Mods, in the future I recommend modkilling anyone who votes for themselves in a game.
            But WIFOM godfathers

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              But WIFOM godfathers
              But football2ky is a chimneysweep.

Blue is right

Comment

• Seriously **** that guy
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Walter: by "baby-sat", I meant the rules of Andy's game were built to encourage WF-mindset players to contribute early, which pretty much none of them did simply because "that's not how we play here".
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                    WRONG!!!

You're defeating the entire point of being town. You know -- one faction? What you're describing is just a bunch of indies like Cory said. Stop being dense and vote usly. The evidence of how wrong you are about both topics is insurmountable.
                    I've been fighting this battle for years, Ray.

It is an unwinnable war you have found yourself in.

Blue is right

Comment

• Ray will not be fighting alone

Comment

But football2ky is a chimneysweep.
                        I was watching Mary Poppins last night, and just laughing through the whole chimney sweep scenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                          I was watching Mary Poppins last night, and just laughing through the whole chimney sweep scenes.
                          I give thanks to God for Corycurren just for that little bit of English invective.

Blue is right

Comment

• Now that JAS posts so sparingly I make sure to treasure every one of his posts all the more.

I miss you scumbroooooooooo

Comment

I've been fighting this battle for years, Ray.

It is an unwinnable war you have found yourself in.
                              We shall cleanse this corrupt forum.

With fire.

Comment

• Sorry scumbro, but I've been busy being not busy, and needing to get my **** together.

Times when I'm not working or going to school, my life completely falls apart.

Comment

Working...
                                X