X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    Ray will not be fighting alone

Hmmm

A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
      Sorry scumbro, but I've been busy being not busy, and needing to get my **** together.

Times when I'm not working or going to school, my life completely falls apart.
      Best of luck man

You could always start selling cocaine in South Beach. I'd join ya.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Now as the ladder of life
        Has been strung
        You may think a sweep's
        On the bottom-most rung

Though I spends me time
        In the ashes and soot
        In this ol' wide world
        There's no happier bloke

Up where the smoke is
        All billered and curled
        'Tween pavement and stars
        Is the chimney sweep world

/forum
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Are you guys attempting to start the Walterfootball Mafia Age of Enlightenment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            Are you guys attempting to start the Walterfootball Mafia Age of Enlightenment.
            Do I feel an enlightenment cmd in the works?
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• I'm just bummed I got modkilled in a game that BB is playing

Those are the only real games

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                How doesn't Mrs. Clov say she went on Clov's account and say he's scum every time
                I've gotten asked that a few times. During the Walter, Chg asked me every day in scum chat to put a keylogger on Clov's computer. I'd just rather try to actually play the game instead of cheating to get info.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  Do I feel an enlightenment cmd in the works?
                  I won't be starting the movement but I'll gladly join in

Comment

I'm just bummed I got modkilled in a game that BB is playing

Those are the only real games
                    I miss you

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      I won't be starting the movement but I'll gladly join in
                      Moar horsey cannons

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                        Moar horsey cannons
                        Oh man we should totally do the write-ups for that

Comment

• I'll draft some bull**** hybrid NewtonLocke who exists in theory in the tenth round

#RagsMove

Comment

I'll draft some bull**** hybrid NewtonLocke who exists in theory in the tenth round

#RagsMove
                            On a horse of course

Comment

• #TooMuchRags

Comment

• I haven't played mafia on any other sites but I think one of problems this site has is that townies are more concerned with looking personally good, and winning a MVP. Instead they should try to find scum and win.

Comment

Working...
                                X