Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    BB is one of the best players on this Forum - if you won't hear me, Ray or Prince Rags out, at least consider his words.
    you're sweet

    Comment


    • Clov #1.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
        You say it like I don't hear you three out.
        You're one of the good guys <3
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          You're one of the good guys <3
          I'd rather he be one of the bad girls <3

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            I'd rather he be one of the bad girls <3
            .
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              I'd rather he be one of the bad girls <3
              W-wait what?
              Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
              I call dibs on Saban.

              I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

              Comment


              • #datass
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  .
                  Shut up and take your million dollars.

                  Comment


                  • Everyone ignore SP!

                    Comment


                    • Steven St Croix <3

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        I'd rather he be one of the bad girls <3
                        I severely worry about you sometimes.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                          I severely worry about you sometimes.

                          .

                          Comment


                          • the problem with mafia on this site is that its a football site and you should all go somewhere else and never come back

                            Comment


                            • Can you not have internet sex here. Can't you guys just have good old fashion husband and wife sex like God intended

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                                #datass
                                I'm scared
                                Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                                Everyone ignore SP!
                                Why?
                                Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                                I severely worry about you sometimes.
                                He's terrifying me...
                                Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                                I call dibs on Saban.

                                I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X