• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont understand this chimney sweep thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      I dont understand this chimney sweep thing
      It is synonymous with a person with a mental disability.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        Ah.

Comment

Thank you Sir. Give the Mrs my best

Comment

It's better as a word with no definition, Clov.

It's just... chimneysweep.
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
              It's better as a word with no definition, Clov.

It's just... chimneysweep.
              True - chimneysweep is not a person with a disability, nor is it NOT a person with one. Chimneysweep simply is.

Comment

True - chimneysweep is not a person with a disability, nor is it NOT a person with one. Chimneysweep simply is.
                - The Tao of Laura

Comment

• nonono Laura's just a ****ing retard
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                    nonono Laura's just a ****ing retard
                    Would you rather watch him have sex with Scarlet Johansson or give me a million dollars?

Comment

Would you rather watch him have sex with Scarlet Johansson or give me a million dollars?
                      Do I get to actually see Scar Jo?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                        Do I get to actually see Scar Jo?

Comment

Can't I just pay scar jo a million dollars to have sex with me?
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Ray lied about having a one-shot day investigation and nearly got MC lynched. In true WalterMafia fashion, she was the doctor. She ended up clearing herself by posting her role PM with the character (item) and role removed. Ray was forced to clear her as town (she was) based on the formatting.

Then he goes "Okay, well I didn't REALLY investigate her but I did investigate one of these three: X, Y, Z, and got a scum result. And I'm only going to reveal which one after we discuss who everybody thinks"
                            Yup, and with all the odd reactions to Ray me and SP were easily able to clear four townies and analyze the three or four people who looked super scummy during the whole ordeal. And then SP/Ray/MC lynched 3/3 without a single investigation result and sleepwalked to one of the easiest town victories of all time.

Ray didn't "almost get MC lynched" - Linz never even came close to being lynched. Two votes, maybe? Ray was the one who almost got lynched for it.

Comment

Same answer as last time.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                Can't I just pay scar jo a million dollars to have sex with me?
                                That's not an either-or, nor does that seem like something you don't want. What a terrible question.

Comment

Working...
                                X