X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    Same answer as last time.
    I think you should give Clov a million dollars. Because then Clov would have a million dollars... so essentially then I would have a million dollars. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      That's not an either-or, nor does that seem like something you don't want. What a terrible question.
      Ok. I choose Laura, knock him out and then pounce on scar jo for the win. Would be the happiest seven seconds of my life
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Yup, and with all the odd reactions to Ray me and SP were easily able to clear four townies and analyze the three or four people who looked super scummy during the whole ordeal. And then SP/Ray/MC lynched 3/3 without a single investigation result and sleepwalked to one of the easiest town victories of all time.

Ray didn't "almost get MC lynched" - Linz never even came close to being lynched. Two votes, maybe? Ray was the one who almost got lynched for it.
        This is true, but let's not tell an alternate history - it also made Ray look so scummy to the investigator he got checked and would have found Ray to be "scum" if Monk wasn't Monk. So, really what the story comes down to is Monk doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
          I think you should give Clov a million dollars. Because then Clov would have a million dollars... so essentially then I would have a million dollars. Just sayin'.
          You are a conjurer of cheap tricks.
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
            Ok. I choose Laura, knock him out and then pounce on scar jo for the win. Would be the happiest seven seconds of my life
            Congratulations, you're a rapist. Let me find Robley's number for you real quick.

Comment

You are a conjurer of cheap tricks.
              Yes. I am aware that I'm a woman.

Comment

• I don't understand anything that's happening here right now.

Comment

This is true, but let's not tell an alternate history - it also made Ray look so scummy to the investigator he got checked and would have found Ray to be "scum" if Monk wasn't Monk. So, really what the story comes down to is Monk doing.
                  Wouldn't have been a problem if we'd had a better investigator. The issue with town winning via threadplay is that town has to actually participate in order for it to work, which is half the battle here because so many townies intentionally act scummy so they don't get on scum's ****list or whatever.

I love being on scum's ****list. I hope at the beginning of every game the main scumgroup says "we need to get Cory out of the game" and start a goddamn bounty program. That would be fantastic, maybe one day I'll get there.
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                    Yes. I am aware that I'm a woman.
                    Would you rather watch Leelee have sex with Laura or give Monk a million dollars?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                      I don't understand anything that's happening here right now.
                      Welcome to my life.

Comment

• I wonder how Laura's boyfriend feels about all of this.

Comment

Would you rather watch Leelee have sex with Laura or give Monk a million dollars?
                          Give Monk a million dollars.

Comment

Congratulations, you're a rapist. Let me find Robley's number for you real quick.
                            I'd go to jail for that....just saying
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• If you yell "Kobe" you automatically get an out-of-court settlement. #loopholes

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                I don't understand anything that's happening here right now.

+

!=

?

Comment

Working...
                                X