This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
    You would think. Yet here I am with out a puppy.
    Once you're done school, you might want to think about finding a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      Hey JLash,

Would you rather have a dinner date with me or get a leg amputated because of gangrene?
      Stromboli.

Comment

Hey JLash,

Would you rather have a dinner date with me or get a leg amputated because of gangrene?
        At least my questions always had two equally desirable outcomes. Who wants a goddamn dinner date?

Originally posted by JLash View Post
        Stromboli.
        That wasn't even a choice!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
          Stromboli.
          I don't know if this is that you would rather have Stromboli than the two choices, or that you want Cory to take you out for Stromboli on the dinner date.

Comment

I don't know if this is that you would rather have Stromboli than the two choices, or that you want Cory to take you out for Stromboli on the dinner date.
            Or if you'd rather have your leg amputated by stromboli.

Comment

• Or that he wants famous Rutherford surgeon Dr. Stromboli to amputate his leg.
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Cory lives in the vicinity of one of the best places to get stromboli, anywhere. Ever.

Comment

• This questions game is much more entertaining than the Lit analysis I need to be doing.

Comment

• Dammit Clov

mine was better
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      Would you rather watch him have sex with Scarlet Johansson or give me a million dollars?
                      Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      Would you rather watch Leelee have sex with Laura or give Monk a million dollars?
                      Would you rather watch Morgus give Laura a back massage or give TheRev Monk?
                      Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                      Let's test it.

Cory,

Would you rather be forced to only be friends with Monk or convince Clov to give me a puppy?
                      Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                      Hey JLash,

WalterFootball.com - asking the tough questions.

Comment

Dammit Clov

mine was better
                        Sure, but mine was first, and that's the best way to finish.

Comment

I'm already only friends with Monk
                          What? </3
                          Or if you'd rather have your leg amputated by stromboli.
                          Credit should be given where it's deserved.
                          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                          I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Actually I'll let BCB make the orgasm joke

Comment

• SP, we're not friends. We're lovers. DIDN'T YOU READ MY SHORT STORY?????

Comment

SP, we're not friends. We're lovers. DIDN'T YOU READ MY SHORT STORY?????
                                Do you have Corypuppets written in hearts all over a diary containing said stories?

Comment

Working...
                                X